Other than being a Ruuski

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

great i bought Eli Lilly at 305 about 6 most ago..   Big market for obesity and heard rumors about the new Alzheimers drug. I'll buy a drink in your honor.

When Covid hit and the market tanked all cruise lines (and airlines), I bought the hell out of it. Royal went from $125/share to $21. I bought as much as I could. It still has a ways to go from where it was but so far it's been a 275% increase. 

(this is how billionaires made even more money during Covid, which I'm sure you know)

Edited by ArdmoreRyno
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

When Covid hit and the market tanked all cruise lines (and airlines), I bought the hell out of it. Royal went from $125/share to $21. I bought as much as I could. It still has a ways to go from where it was but so far it's been a 275% increase. 

(this is how billionaires made even more money during Covid, which I'm sure you know)

high risk can sometimes equal high rewards...Don't like that much risk personally.  Won't be adding to their profits at the gaming tables.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s almost as if the real purpose is to restore the USSR and not about NATO…

So assuming that’s true, and I’m not saying it isn’t, then what in the world was Biden’s “small incursion” comment about? Hmmmm? 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Those regional banks that tanked the other day have already come back up 

6 hours ago, Irv said:

If Demented Biden and his lame ass buddies were not in office - no war, no deaths, no destruction, no money wasted.  It's that simple. 

Russia did not invade because of Biden. Putin has had his eyes on Ukraine for a long time. While people here won’t say they support Putin, if Trump were in office, Putin would own Ukraine now. Biden organized the allied opposition to the war crimes of Putin. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Russia did not invade because of Biden. Putin has had his eyes on Ukraine for a long time. While people here won’t say they support Putin, if Trump were in office, Putin would own Ukraine now. Biden organized the allied opposition to the war crimes of Putin. 

Sure! That sounds about right. I’m gonna use it three times in a sentence. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Yes, that's why Putin tried to invade during Trump's Presidency.  I guess he was waiting for the next 4 years. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, that's why Putin tried to invade during Trump's Presidency.  I guess he was waiting for the next 4 years. :lol:

If Trump handed Ukraine over to Putin during his first term - there would have been no chance in hell that Trump could win re-election.

Tell us faux Doc - why did Trumpy change the party platform on Ukraine in 2016?

Idiots 

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If Trump handed Ukraine over to Putin during his first term - there would have been no chance in hell that Trump could win re-election.

Tell us faux Doc - why did Trumpy change the party platform on Ukraine in 2016?

Idiots 

You REALLY need to go back and rewatch the Seinfeld episode where Mom and Pop own a shoe store. The silliness on here has reached an all time high. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You REALLY need to go back and rewatch the Seinfeld episode where Mom and Pop own a shoe store. The silliness on here has reached an all time high. 

They still keep vainly trying to hold onto bogus theories as to why Putin only invaded under Dem Presidents.  It's comical, but in a different way than Seinfeld.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

They still keep vainly trying to hold onto bogus theories as to why Putin only invaded under Dem Presidents.  It's comical, but in a different way than Seinfeld.

As comical as you claiming to be an independent? 

10 hours ago, Doc said:

That was painful to listen to.  Clear your throat, Bob!  But otherwise spot on.

He’s got some rare throat disorder.  Not dementia though.  

12 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Hi. It’s the sand here.  Bring your head back down in here again.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Doc said:

That was painful to listen to.  Clear your throat, Bob!  But otherwise spot on.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. suffers from a voice disorder called spasmodic dysphonia, also referred to as laryngeal dystonia. It is a disorder where a person's voice muscles contract involuntary, leading to a distorted voice.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

The war started because Russia needed more resources, more international prestige, and more people. Specifically more Orthodox Christians from Slavic ethnic groups.

Ukraine has all those things, and Russia though Ukraine would just roll over.

So war. 

And yet Putin still waited until his puppet was out of office before addressing those needs.

I wonder why that is?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And yet Putin still waited until his puppet was out of office before addressing those needs.

I wonder why that is?

Probably because Trump planned to withdraw the US from NATO (either severely weakening or ending the alliance), which would be a bigger victory for Putin than taking Ukraine.

Since he lost the election instead because everyone was tired of his crap, Putin decided to continue trying to reconstitute the Russian Empire as consolation. 

Had Trump won, he probably would have waited until the US had withdrawn from NATO and then invaded. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2