Other than being a Ruuski

This is an added bonus.

Ukraine has Europe's third largest shale gas reserves, at 1.2 trillion cubic meters (tcm).[22]

There are two potentially large shale gas fields.[22] The Yuzivska gas field located in Donetsk Oblastand Kharkiv Oblast, and the Olesska gas field in Lviv Oblast and Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast.

17 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Ego is not a justification for hundreds of thousands of deaths.  

who said it was?

4 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I know you were presenting what you saw as a thoughtful article, but there is nothing thoughtful about the indiscriminate slaughter of a sovereign nation's people by an assassin of this world's quest for decency. 

(redtail hawk)

it is a thoughtful article.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

27 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Dictator maneuvers to stay in power, news at 11.  

I want to hear from the folks who feel Putin is justified in invading Ukraine. Please, tell us about Great Leader.  

You won't hear anyone saying any such thing.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm on a cruise ship with several very fit Ukranian crew members.  There are also a few very fat, very rude Russian guests.  I know which side I'd bet heavily on and who I'd rather be friends with.

Where are ya cruising to Hawk? How’s the experience these days. Haven’t been on a cruise ship since long before the pandemic. 

• Like (+1) 1

You seem to be confused. Are you looking for the hoi polloi view from thousands of miles away, or are you looking for Russia's claims regarding their justifications? 

If the former, I couldn't give a ***** about eurotrash wars except how the USA can profit from it. Whether we will through all these lend-leases to Ukraine remains to be seen but in theory it can work.

If the latter, google is your friend, Sue.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Where are ya cruising to Hawk? How’s the experience these days. Haven’t been on a cruise ship since long before the pandemic. 

Rough seas today.  Ports in Mediterranean including Rome, Israel, Greece, Turkey etc.  So far it's been great.  Excellent live music and dancing.  Food is good but not great.  Boogie boarded the wave thing and was going to surf it today but too rough.

but back on topic:  the far righties think their AR's can protect them from the global repercussions if Russia wins so they don't really care.  Dummies.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, LeviF said:

You seem to be confused. Are you looking for the hoi polloi view from thousands of miles away, or are you looking for Russia's claims regarding their justifications? 

If the former, I couldn't give a ***** about eurotrash wars except how the USA can profit from it. Whether we will through all these lend-leases to Ukraine remains to be seen but in theory it can work.

If the latter, google is your friend, Sue.

You might want to consider a longer-term view of the world, Fredo.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Dictator maneuvers to stay in power, news at 11.  

I want to hear from the folks who feel Putin is justified in invading Ukraine. Please, tell us about Great Leader.  

The original question is simple to answer..  All you need to do is listen to or read the statements made by Russian leadership before they attacked.  And review the concerns and "red lines" they expressed.  You don't have to agree with them or accept they're true or justified from our perspective.  Just objectively comprehend that its what they stated and its what they believe.  In summary, they don't want US and NATO troops on their doorstep.  That's it. 

But on this board these types of questions are a trap.  As you've already changed the question.  The original question was please explain why the Russians have any reason for what they are doing in Ukraine".  You're suggesting anyone with the ability of articulating and comprehending their reasoning automatically approves of and condones their actions.  Those are actually two different things.  Understanding and approval.  They're two different conversations.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

You might want to consider a longer-term view of the world, Fredo.  

You're implying I'm a traitor because I place the USA's interests above those of a people whose nation you probably couldn't point out on a map until a year ago. Interesting take.

Always bet on the USA, friend. Don't forget to order a new Ukrainian flag from a Chinese Amazon seller. Yours is probably fading by now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The original question is simple to answer..  All you need to do is listen to or read the statements made by Russian leadership before they attacked.  And review the concerns and "red lines" they expressed.  You don't have to agree with them or accept they're true or justified from our perspective.  Just objectively comprehend that its what they stated and its what they believe.  In summary, they don't want US and NATO troops on their doorstep.  That's it. 

But on this board these types of questions are a trap.  As you've already changed the question.  The original question was please explain why the Russians have any reason for what they are doing in Ukraine".  You're suggesting anyone with the ability of articulating and comprehending their reasoning automatically approves of and condones their actions.  Those are actually two different things.  Understanding and approval.  They're two different conversations.  

So I guess Canada is The United States' doorstep then?   How could I be so dumb to miss that...

• Eyeroll 1

It’s because Demented Biden is too weak to do anything about it.  Too busy aborting babies in the ninth month and telling us she is a he.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

***** it- let's invade Canada- they're right next to us, mostly speak our language, and they have oil!!   C'mon Brandon

Brandon doesn’t even know where the bathroom is.  How can he/it/she invade Canada?  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Can anyone explain why the Russians have any reason for what they are doing in Ukraine?

if you want to Reserarch. its been well documented. but it was the Euromaidan revolution, then the Donbas/Crimea counter revolution.  and the counter revolution supports Russia. the Euromaidan is and was supported by the west and NATO.  everthing since is well documented.

12 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

So I guess Canada is The United States' doorstep then?   How could I be so dumb to miss that...

So let's take Canada.  Let's define a simple hypothetical situation that will test your objective thinking skills.  Let's see how it goes.

Let's take Canada.  If Canada decided to host Chinese troops and missile systems in Fort Erie how would Washington and Americans in general react? 

How would you view this situation? 

1) Say this is unacceptable and demand action to remove the threat (the choice Russia made).

2) Let it be because Canada is an independent country that can do whatever they want (the choice most here think Russia should have taken).

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So let's take Canada.  Let's define a simple hypothetical situation that will test your objective thinking skills.  Let's see how it goes.

Let's take Canada.  If Canada decided to host Chinese troops and missile systems in Fort Erie how would Washington and Americans in general react? 

1) Say this is unacceptable and demand action to remove the threat.

2) Let it be because Canada is an independent country that can do whatever they want.

We all saw what we would do when Russia tried putting nukes in Cuba.

I had no clue we had nukes in Germany/turkey and other non Nuke treaty countries.

8 minutes ago, LeviF said:

You're implying I'm a traitor because I place the USA's interests above those of a people whose nation you probably couldn't point out on a map until a year ago. Interesting take.

Always bet on the USA, friend. Don't forget to order a new Ukrainian flag from a Chinese Amazon seller. Yours is probably fading by now.

We're getting close to the original question.  C'mon comrades, tell us like it is.  vashe zdorov'ye

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

1) Say this is unacceptable and demand action to remove the threat.

2) Let it be because Canada is an independent country that can do whatever they want.

umm, there's several other diplomatic options.  how bout embargoing their imports?  Canadians may be more polite than Americans but in my experience almost as capitalistic.

Edited by redtail hawk

Can anyone really explain the motivations of a psychotic former KGB agent?

He's a psychotic former KGB agent. There's your answer.

Now, as for the US money laundering scheme going full throttle in Ukraine?

Stop questioning things you Putin apologists!

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Can anyone really explain the motivations of a psychotic former KGB agent?

He's a psychotic former KGB agent. There's your answer.

Now, as for the US money laundering scheme going full throttle in Ukraine?

Stop questioning things you Putin apologists!

He's less mentally ill than trump and a whole lot smarter...

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

1) Say this is unacceptable and demand action to remove the threat (the choice Russia made).

2) Let it be because Canada is an independent country that can do whatever they want (the choice most here think Russia should have taken).

Demented Biden would pass a transgender bill and another allowing murder of babies post birth.  

The argument that Russia invaded because they didn’t want Ukraine to join NATO seems a little lame when you remember that Finland just joined NATO and Russia barely made a peep about it. 

Putin has long felt that the dissolution of the USSR was the worst thing to happen to Russia. It’s why he attacked Chechnya. It’s why he invaded Georgia. It’s why he invaded Ukraine in 2014 and again last year. It’s why he supports Russian partisans in Transnistria. He wants to rebuild the Soviet Empire in his image.  

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm sorry, I must've missed the part wher The Ukraine was a part of NATO and was loaded with American weapons, in your Bull Honkey scenario.  They started this invasion with all crap Soviet era weaponry.  Try again. 

Thank you, Comrades.  Good to know who our pinko commies are

Edited by BringMetheHeadofLeonLett
  • Like (+1) 2