Other than being a Ruuski

1 minute ago, Westside said:

Say you're a putin supporter without saying you're a putin supporter. 

I mean he’s not wrong. Putin managed to maneuver himself into becoming one of the most powerful men in the world during the chaos that was Russia after the dissolution of the USSR. He’s at least a standard deviation more cunning and intelligent than most world leaders. 

Just now, LeviF said:

I mean he’s not wrong. Putin managed to maneuver himself into becoming one of the most powerful men in the world during the chaos that was Russia after the dissolution of the USSR. He’s at least a standard deviation more cunning and intelligent than most world leaders. 

Except that he's a physcopath. Trump may be narcissistic, but he's not a physopath. 

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

He's become a paranoid idiot leading a nation of sheeples.  

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

perhaps some remedial study of psychology would be of assistance:

https://exploringyourmind.com/how-to-identify-narcissistic-psychopaths/

yeah. more like a sociopath and narcissist with trump than a psychopath.

But for reals, most successful people are a bit of a narcissist.  From Sports to board rooms.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

perhaps some remedial study of psychology would be of assistance:

https://exploringyourmind.com/how-to-identify-narcissistic-psychopaths/

I could almost forgive narcissism if it comes with brilliance, but Trump??  Bwahaha  He's just a master scavenger.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

yeah. more like a sociopath and narcissist with trump than a psychopath.

But for reals, most successful people are a bit of a narcissist.  From Sports to board rooms.

yeah, trump is more than a bit...you guys are too much.  If you were to look for an example to illustrate these characteristics you'd be hard pressed to find a better example than the don

Just now, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I could almost forgive narcissism if it comes with brilliance, but Trump??  Bwahaha  He's just a master scavenger.  

What exactly has biden done in his 50 plus years in politics to have earned your trust? Do you condone his numerous plagiarism charges? How about all the racist comments and outright lies he has told? Do you condone those as well?  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah, trump is more than a bit...you guys are too much.  If you were to look for an example to illustrate these characteristics you'd be hard pressed to find a better example than the don

Thats your impression, also aligns with places like CNN and MSNBC.

Its no one Elses fault but your own, that you think about trump nonstop.

Also, right from your link.

"Although this profile isn’t listed as a disorder in the DSM-5"

l

Edited by Chris farley
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wh

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Another commie LAMP thread and another to the ignore list.

Where's my middle-finger emoji when I couldn't give less of a ***** about it...

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

What exactly has biden done in his 50 plus years in politics to have earned your trust? Do you condone his numerous plagiarism charges? How about all the racist comments and outright lies he has told? Do you condone those as well?  

***** yeah!!   I want more racist Joe Biden!!!

doof

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Can we please hear what Chris farley has to say on this matter, other than some jablobbanous death dirge.  

Chris, the stage is all yours

oh look, I got a fan/stalker. how cute.

57 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

***** it- let's invade Canada- they're right next to us, mostly speak our language, and they have oil!!   C'mon Brandon

They also have poutine and Timmys too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Westside said:

That Obama sure is clean and articulate isn't he?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Other than you finally figured out how to type in between hitting emojis and smelling the funny stuff on your fingers, don't flatter yourself. 

you are doing an amazing job representing Portland Oregon

Edited by Chris farley

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Christ, you couldn't even figure out a last name gets capitalized when you signed up for an account, so I'm getting what I'm expecting.  

your avatar has the term "meth head" in it. it fits.

So in a thread asking why Russia invaded Ukraine we have the usual losers bringing up Trump, a given, and deflecting with questioning how to properly categorize a crazy world leaders' mental illness.

The Trump deflection in this case is particularly rich as he's the only POTUS in the past 40 years to not get us into a new war.

Commies gonna commie though.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Can anyone explain why the Russians have any reason for what they are doing in Ukraine?

The United States/West/NATO has continued to push their lines towards Russia since the break-up of the USSR... even after NATO said they wouldn't. Then we started sending arms to Ukraine well before the war started last year. It would be like Russia sending arms to Mexico and Russia establishing a foothold in that country... then eventually Canada (far fetched, but we're just throwing out examples).  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So in a thread asking why Russia invaded Ukraine we have the usual losers bringing up Trump, a given, and deflecting with questioning how to properly categorize a crazy world leaders' mental illness.

The Trump deflection in this case is particularly rich as he's the only POTUS in the past 40 years to not get us into a new war.

Commies gonna commie though.

Their rationalization as to why Putin wouldn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office, considering he's a Russian stooge/puppet/asset/lover, was especially hilarious.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Oh, I'm sorry I hadn't realized that when a dictator becomes aggressive all around his sphere of influence that the United States and NATO should tuck their tails between their legs, get out of the way and apologize.  

Commie lover. (ArdmoreRyno)

Edited by BringMetheHeadofLeonLett
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Oh, I'm sorry I hadn't realized that when a dictator becomes aggressive all around his sphere of influence that the United States and NATO should tuck their tails between their legs, get out of the way and apologize.  

Commie lover. (ArdmoreRyno)

BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

So I explain why Russia is doing what they are doing thus I'm a commie lover? Makes a lot of sense. 

Why don't you just ask: "Why is Russia doing what they are doing to Ukraine? If you answer anything other than 'RUSSIA IS SATAN!!!!', I'll call you a Commie/Putin lover"

You're pathetic. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1