What will you do tonight at 8p?

You won’t be watching Tucker.  Looks like his Dominion lies caught up with him.  So how will you fill the void?  Prayer service for Tucker?  MAGA roundtable held over Senecas, salami, and Keystone light?  An argument about which MAGA has the most cholesterol in his arteries?  Maybe light some books on fire? 

So many options, and so much time to fill.  Fire away with your plans! 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Every liberal outlet has basically stated Tucker wasn’t let go due to the Dominion settlement, yet you felt you needed to start a new thread after i shared multiple quote tweets debunking your unhinged fapping over the hope it was. 

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Every liberal outlet has basically stated Tucker wasn’t let go due to the Dominion settlement, yet you felt you needed to start a new thread after i shared multiple quote tweets debunking your unhinged fapping over the hope it was. 

So are you going to a vigil for Tucker or will you be guzzling Natty Light and playing with your guns?  Or … is this a high life night??? 

36 minutes ago, SCBills said:

That almost as big a hoax as the hoax that got Tucker fired in the first place. Perhaps even a double hoax, if you will. 

47 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Won't be watching Don Lemon either. He was just fired. 

FNC will still completely dominate the news cycle. 

I think Don was on mornings recently.  Whatever.  I wasn’t watching anyway. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So are you going to a vigil for Tucker or will you be guzzling Natty Light and playing with your guns?  Or … is this a high life night??? 

That almost as big a hoax as the hoax that got Tucker fired in the first place. Perhaps even a double hoax, if you will. 

I think Don was on mornings recently.  Whatever.  I wasn’t watching anyway. 

Dominion is in on the “hoax”

• Like (+1) 1

Since I cut the cord and just use an antenna and fire stick, I will still be watching what I always do, watch Live From Studio 6B on Real America's Voice from 8-10.  And on Fridays,  watch Ted Nugent's Spirit Campfire from 10-11. besides politics, the Nuge  shows off his guns, ammo, arrows and compound bow and talks about hunting. Killl it and Grill it!

Edited by Wacka
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Learn how to parse lawyer language. 
Dominion is saying the firing of Tucker had nothing to do with the settlement of its lawsuit against Fox. In other words: “the firing of any Fox News hosts was not a term of the settlement.”

But of course logically it is obviously related. Litigation settled last week, Tucker fired before the beginning of the new week. 

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Since i ct the cord and just se an antenna and fire stick, I will still be watching what I always do, watch Live From Studio 6B on Real America's Voice from 8-10.  And on Fridays,  watch Ted Nugent's Spirit Campfire from 10-11.

Remind me to never get lost in your neck of the woods and try to turn around in your driveway. You seem like lots of fun to spend time with. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

Never fired a gun except on a firing range, but I love people being able to express their opinion freely. Plus it riles up lefties like you. Love venison and have eaten elk and bear stew.

Edited by Wacka
  • Vomit 1

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Learn how to parse lawyer language. 
Dominion is saying the firing of Tucker had nothing to do with the settlement of its lawsuit against Fox. In other words: “the firing of any Fox News hosts was not a term of the settlement.”

But of course logically it is obviously related. Litigation settled last week, Tucker fired before the beginning of the new week. 

Remind me to never get lost in your neck of the woods and try to turn around in your driveway. You seem like lots of fun to spend time with. 

“Learn how to parse language” apparently means “believe what I’m hoping happened without evidence”. 

Listen to Joe Rogan as I wait till it’s announced Tucker has his own show on a new network or, they give him Rush Limbaugh’s time slot.  Who knows.

I’ll continue doing what I always do, not watch TV. 

I’m truly laughing hysterically at libs response to this.   They’re reading it all wrong.  

The most powerful/popular voice in journalism has the opportunity to be even bigger then he’s been on Fox.  His audience was actually LIMITED at Fox.  

Which was the real point of what I said at the top.  To make that point.   

• Haha (+1) 2