What will you do tonight at 8p?

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Since I cut the cord and just use an antenna and fire stick, I will still be watching what I always do, watch Live From Studio 6B on Real America's Voice from 8-10.  And on Fridays,  watch Ted Nugent's Spirit Campfire from 10-11. besides politics, the Nuge  shows off his guns, ammo, arrows and compound bow and talks about hunting. Killl it and Grill it!

I can think of nothing more interesting than watching Ted Nugent shoot and eat a squirrel.  Or maybe he just talks about it.  Whatever.  I’m sure it’s riveting.  Hoax.  

46 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

.........The most powerful/popular voice in journalism......

When did Tucker become a journalist?

jour·nal·ist

noun

a person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or prepares news to be broadcast.

52 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Listen to Joe Rogan as I wait till it’s announced Tucker has his own show on a new network or, they give him Rush Limbaugh’s time slot.  Who knows.

I’ll continue doing what I always do, not watch TV. 

I’m truly laughing hysterically at libs response to this.   They’re reading it all wrong.  

The most powerful/popular voice in journalism has the opportunity to be even bigger then he’s been on Fox.  His audience was actually LIMITED at Fox.  

Which was the real point of what I said at the top.  To make that point.   

I have no doubt Tucker will make money after Fox. Probably more money. There’s fools right here who’ll be willing to by “Premium Tucker Access” online for $19.95 a month. Or whatever his latest grift may be. 
But if he had wanted to leave Fox, why on earth did he wait till now? The answer is obvious: because he didn’t want to leave until Uncle Rupert said “time to leave, Tucker.”

You burnt testicle fanboys are really under his spell. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Can any of the Trump supporters here explain how they can like Tucker after finding out that Tucker hated Trump?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64886188https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64886188

I like Tucker and think Trump is an egomaniacal sideshow. 

Why do we need to like both?

But if Trump is the nominee … im voting for him.  

If that makes me a supporter, so be it. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Because you’ve been reading too much Bill Stime.

A Trump supporter once again avoids.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Because we like Tucker and think Trump is an egomaniacal sideshow?  Why do we need to like both?

Are you saying you think Trump is an egomaniacal sideshow and you would vote for him or against him?

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

A Trump supporter once again avoids.

Are you saying you think Trump is an egomaniacal sideshow and you would vote for him or against him?

I edited my comment, likely after you responded, to include the answer …

but yes, I think Trump is an egomaniacal sideshow, but I’d vote for him over Biden, Newsom or Kamala Harris. 

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Tucker was too good for FOX imo…He will have his pick of a landing spot…But  don’t be surprised if Daily Wire or The Blaze try to scoop him up…👍

LOL !

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

A crystal-clear view of some Trump supporters.

Great stuff.

Thank you.

will be at a farm to table dinner at a cidery at 8 to support local small farms..  The cider is good, the food not so much....Pakastani.  I love Indian food but my wife is a better cook than the couple that's cooking tonight.  Won't miss Tucker.  And no, this job at Fox was his pinnacle.  He may not fade as far as O'Reilly but he will fade.

16 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So true- a lot of people who vote for Trump don’t even particularly like the guy…

• Like (+1) 1