TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - Completed

Virgil

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Remaining Teams

Bucs

Ravens 

Giants

I can also take Ravens since they pick right after my Chargers pick and can make them at the same time, or any other left over team(s) if you need to get this going before your surgery.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Texans (MrEpsyTown) are on the clock

With pick #2 of the mock draft 3.0, the Houston Texans select Will Anderson Jr., Edge, Alabama

The rumor on the block is that the Texans may skip quarterback here. Now that might just mean they don't love CJ Stroud and are looking to trade down a spot of two. With rumors that Nick Caserio could be out, it could also be Bills circa 2017 who decided to punt QB to next year. It seems the Texans wanted Bryce Young, but with him gone, perhaps they wait on Caleb Williams, etc. For the purposes of making this draft different from the first two we completed here in which Young and Stroud went 1-2, I am going with the rumor. At any rate, I love Anderson and feel the Texans may be getting the best player in the draft. It came down to Anderson and Carter for me here, but I felt that Anderson could be a cornerstone piece for DeMeco Ryans and his defense. He brings a dangerous and rugged style to that attacking defense. While Anderson doesn't have an elite measurable physical trait, his elite trait is that he is a really good football player, who, though it feels like he has been around forever, at the age of 21, he has room to get better. He can play end or stand-up OLB in Ryans' hybrid defensive system.  

@NeverOutNick and the Cardinals are now on the clock

@Virgil

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Cardinals (NeverOutNick) are on the clock

The Arizona Cardinals have traded the 3rd overall pick to the Tennessee Titians for picks #11 and #72 this year plus Tennessee’s first round pick in 2024. 

With the 3rd pick in the 2023 NFL draft the Tennessee Titians select CJ Stroud, QB, The Ohio State University. 

@BigdaddyinOrlando is on the clock for the Indianapolis Colts. 

• Agree 1

With the 4th pick in the draft the Indianapolis Colts select QB Anthony Richardson from Florida 

With our new coach having already groomed a qb in Philadelphia we are confident in him doing the same with Richardson. His measurable are off the charts and his ceiling is very high. We are very excited for this pick added to our team!

The Seahawks and @GunnerBill are on the clock

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.