TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - Completed

Virgil

The Saints select Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College. 

I don’t even need to explain this one.  The Saints pulled a hamstring running to the podium for a huge BPA and position of need.  

The Eagles @Doc Brown are on the clock 

@Billl @MrEpsYtownPlease have your picks ready to go by noon tomorrow.  If you aren’t up yet, you can PM them to me.  

I want to have the Bills poll up from 12p to 8p and wrap this bad boy up. 

30 - Eagles (620) - Doc Brown

31 - Chiefs (600) - Billl

Round 2

32 - Steelers - Virgil

33 - Texans - MrEpsYtown

34 - Cardinals *Trade* Bills (TSW Poll) - 

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The Saints select Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College. 

I don’t even need to explain this one.  The Saints pulled a hamstring running to the podium for a huge BPA and position of need.  

The Eagles @Doc Brown are on the clock 

@Billl @MrEpsYtownPlease have your picks ready to go by noon tomorrow.  If you aren’t up yet, you can PM them to me.  

I want to have the Bills poll up from 12p to 8p and wrap this bad boy up. 

30 - Eagles (620) - Doc Brown

31 - Chiefs (600) - Billl

Round 2

32 - Steelers - Virgil

33 - Texans - MrEpsYtown

34 - Cardinals *Trade* Bills (TSW Poll) - 

I have a 5 year old. I’ll be up lol! 

• Like (+1) 1

With the 30th selection, the Eagles select Lukas Van Ness, Edge, Iowa

The Eagles could use pass rush help to get to whatever AFC quarterback they'll face in the Super Bowl next year and Van Ness was the best player on their board.

The abhorrent Chiefs @Billlare on the clock.

• Haha (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Chiefs (Billl) are on the clock

With the 31st pick in the draft, in front of beautiful Union Station in Kansas City MO,  the Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs select Dawand Jones, Tackle from tOSU.  Priority #1 is to keep Mahomes upright, and the Chiefs are pleasantly surprised that he fell to them.

The Steelers and @Virgil are on the clock to start round 2. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Billl said:

With the 31st pick in the draft, in front of beautiful Union Station in Kansas City MO,  the Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs select Dawand Jones, Tackle from tOSU.  Priority #1 is to keep Mahomes upright, and the Chiefs are pleasantly surprised that he fell to them.

The Steelers and @Virgil are on the clock to start round 2. 

I really hope this will be their pick.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I really hope this will be their pick.

yes this would be an awesome pick for the Bills 👍 Andy would finally have someone to throw back 50 cheeseburgers with each game

Edited by LEBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Texans (MrEpsYtown) are on the clock

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Tyrique Stevenson, DB, Miami. 

Tough choice here.  Could have gone MLB as well, but with all 3 MLBs still available and another pick coming up soon, we took the highest rated player at a position of need.  

@MrEpsYtown

The Texans are on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Tyrique Stevenson, DB, Miami. 

Tough choice here.  Could have gone MLB as well, but with all 3 MLBs still available and another pick coming up soon, we took the highest rated player at a position of need.  

@MrEpsYtown

The Texans are on the clock

Bad news. You arent able to make this 2nd round pick since every Yinzer in Western PA ran you out of town after you passed on Joey Porter Jr in the 1st round. Steelers are now going with an interim GM. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

With pick 33 in draft 3.0, The Houston Texans select Myles Murphy, DE, Clemson. 

Ridiculous value here imo. He is a top 15 player in the draft. I know we went edge in the first, but this is too good to pass up. Murphy is a monster and has natural size and burst, as well as length.  

Getting Anderson, Robinson and Murphy, 3 of the top players in the draft…I feel pretty good. Now I just need to use some picks to get Trey Lance. 

@Virgil

• Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Bills (TSW Poll) are on the clock
28 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Bad news. You arent able to make this 2nd round pick since every Yinzer in Western PA ran you out of town after you passed on Joey Porter Jr in the 1st round. Steelers are now going with an interim GM. :thumbsup:

In my defense, I didn’t make the first pick.  But you aren’t wrong.  I had to really fight the Bills bias to not take a MLB, but no mocks has the Steelers taking a MLB that early. 

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

In my defense, I didn’t make the first pick.  But you aren’t wrong.  I had to really fight the Bills bias to not take a MLB, but no mocks has the Steelers taking a MLB that early. 

Ah, good call. I missed that @Beast made that first pick, and had since been fired, and you are actually the interim GM I was referring to. That makes more sense :lol:

22 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Alright everyone, I am going to make the Bills poll soon.  Sorry for the delay, it's been a rough morning and I slept like crap.

If there is anyone you feel needs to be in the poll. post them now. 

Anyone from the last poll not picked yet (cough cough, JMS). Probably the LBs and any DTs left. Will take a look at specifics in a sec...

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - Completed
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.