Trump wants to ban ABORTION, IVF, MIFEPRISTONE nationwide and JAIL doctors who provide care.

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

you are the one cancelling the impregnated rights.  keep your mouth open.  It shows who you are...

good thing you're apparently already a US citizen.

Homerun...flip the bat and tip the cap.

and another eyeroll from Chris Farley.  It's kinda like "when you can't do, teach" but weaker...

So if your impregnated it's their right to kill another living sole as long as it's not with a gun but if you did kill someone with the gun it's the guns fault not the person pulling the trigger so if you take all the guns away all is right in that world but if you take the right of abortion away all is wrong in that world .

Then it is a good thing that i am already a American citizen because i don't pass yours & others personal educational english punctuational standards.

Yet i have busted my ass my entire life to earn my health care & such, pay taxes longer than you have been alive only to help pay for what you a highly educated person want to give away as far as entitlements to all who are born here or illegally enter the country but that is okay .

Then you vote for & support these supposedly the VERY highly educated lawyers turned politicians to lie & create a time in American history that inflation, entitlements & the US debt have never been higher and they all continue to grow with no end in sight, add to a moral base in this country has never been lower .

Yet it is the average person born here that has had to use common sense their entire life that has their house paid off, money in the bank just incase & doesn't owe any one anything, pays their bills IN FULL, saves money & doesn't expect anyone (the Gov't) to give them anything that earns everything they have ever gotten in their life but they are looked at as the problem . 😪

Let me mull this one over while you sign up for or agree to give Obama care to who ever then have the gov't pay for your college debt that you agree'd to pay for but renege on, then quite possibly have been on some form of gov't assistance to sit & go back to get a higher education so you can mock another on a football web sight for improper punctuation . 

Oh and more than likely wouldn't know physical labor if it walked up and slapped you up side the head but then again i could be way off course !

You could be a coal minor, oil field worker, or a US auto worker of a fossil fuel automobile manufacturer that got your job taken away because it was causing global warming and you are bitter which is the reason for your newly found positions ??

Can you tell i'm not a millennial or from Gen Z ??

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, T master said:

So if your impregnated it's their right to kill another living sole as long as it's not with a gun but if you did kill someone with the gun it's the guns fault not the person pulling the trigger so if you take all the guns away all is right in that world but if you take the right of abortion away all is wrong in that world .

Then it is a good thing that i am already a American citizen because i don't pass yours & others personal educational english punctuational standards.

Yet i have busted my ass my entire life to earn my health care & such, pay taxes longer than you have been alive only to help pay for what you a highly educated person want to give away as far as entitlements to all who are born here or illegally enter the country but that is okay .

Then you vote for & support these supposedly the VERY highly educated lawyers turned politicians to lie & create a time in American history that inflation, entitlements & the US debt have never been higher and they all continue to grow with no end in sight, add to a moral base in this country has never been lower .

Yet it is the average person born here that has had to use common sense their entire life that has their house paid off, money in the bank just incase & doesn't owe any one anything, pays their bills IN FULL, saves money & doesn't expect anyone (the Gov't) to give them anything that earns everything they have ever gotten in their life but they are looked at as the problem . 😪

Let me mull this one over while you sign up for or agree to give Obama care to who ever then have the gov't pay for your college debt that you agree'd to pay for but renege on, then quite possibly have been on some form of gov't assistance to sit & go back to get a higher education so you can mock another on a football web sight for improper punctuation . 

Oh and more than likely wouldn't know physical labor if it walked up and slapped you up side the head but then again i could be way off course !

You could be a coal minor, oil field worker, or a US auto worker of a fossil fuel automobile manufacturer that got your job taken away because it was causing global warming and you are bitter which is the reason for your newly found positions ??

Can you tell i'm not a millennial or from Gen Z ??

no idea what this means.  Is English your second language?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

is it a script or learned behavior to just try to insult anyone that disagrees and/or articulates why.  

Diversion is a great liberal weapon just answer a question with another & never ever answer the questions posed with a competent answer even if it is a very simple yes or no .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

On 5/11/2023 at 6:06 AM, Chris farley said:

its the economy silly, especially family and personal economies. they are hurting under this Biden disaster.

Gonna be hard to get people struggling to stay afloat, that abortion or some other wedge issue is more important.

Its kinda why you see the left focusing on the youth vote as many of them are still being provided for and have not felt the impact of this crap economy.

BTW. watching repubs try to ban abortion is silly, about as silly as the lefties talking about banning guns.

“It’s the economy, stupid!” - James “Ragin’ Cajun” Carville, circa 1992.

“I’ll give you my uterus when you pry it from my cold, clammy birth canal.” - Kay “Sassy Slavic” Adams, circa Friday, May 12, 2023.

Christopher,

The economy is always an important issue, but it’s not always THE most important. Abortion is a very visceral topic, and the Dobbs ruling has rendered the 2024 election a unique one.

You say that young adults are out of touch with the current economic climate. While I very much disagree with that line of thought, doesn’t it work both ways here?? Are not old people (especially old males) out of touch with the psychological AND economic impact of forced childbirth??

For one thing, some sort of public consensus needs to emerge on the causes of inflation and other macroeconomic ailments. I know the conservative/libertarian position on this, and you’ll know mine if you skim through my PPP posting history over the past ~1.5 years. Is there one that would motivate independents, moderates, and apolitical voters?

Moreover, Republicans need to present a salable alternative economic plan to the American public in order to get them to override their aversion to the GOP’s abortion stance. Have they done so? Can they do so? Are Trump and DeSantis, for example, proposing different monetary policies from Biden’s in order to cool inflation (that is: raising interest rates, which unfortunately will most likely increase unemployment levels)? We definitely know they’re not proposing more progressive taxation policies or corporate windfall profit taxes. And the Democrats can easily poke holes in a “drill, baby, drill!” plan (I did exactly that in a lengthy PPP post of mine from last year).

I also do not care much for your “Republicans:abortion::Democrats:gun control” analogy. In terms of actual legislation being promoted or passed, the GOP is operating at a point far to the right of the American public on abortion (based on policy poll numbers); the Dems, meanwhile, have actually maintained a center-right position on gun control. Sensible restrictions aren’t equivalent to second amendment abolition. A few people shrieking on social media isn’t equivalent to official party policy.

1 hour ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

“It’s the economy, stupid!” - James “Ragin’ Cajun” Carville, circa 1992.

“I’ll give you my uterus when you pry it from my cold, clammy birth canal.” - Kay “Sassy Slavic” Adams, circa Friday, May 12, 2023.

Christopher,

The economy is always an important issue, but it’s not always THE most important. Abortion is a very visceral topic, and the Dobbs ruling has rendered the 2024 election a unique one.

You say that young adults are out of touch with the current economic climate. While I very much disagree with that line of thought, doesn’t it work both ways here?? Are not old people (especially old males) out of touch with the psychological AND economic impact of forced childbirth??

For one thing, some sort of public consensus needs to emerge on the causes of inflation and other macroeconomic ailments. I know the conservative/libertarian position on this, and you’ll know mine if you skim through my PPP posting history over the past ~1.5 years. Is there one that would motivate independents, moderates, and apolitical voters?

Moreover, Republicans need to present a salable alternative economic plan to the American public in order to get them to override their aversion to the GOP’s abortion stance. Have they done so? Can they do so? Are Trump and DeSantis, for example, proposing different monetary policies from Biden’s in order to cool inflation (that is: raising interest rates, which unfortunately will most likely increase unemployment levels)? We definitely know they’re not proposing more progressive taxation policies or corporate windfall profit taxes. And the Democrats can easily poke holes in a “drill, baby, drill!” plan (I did exactly that in a lengthy PPP post of mine from last year).

I also do not care much for your “Republicans:abortion::Democrats:gun control” analogy. In terms of actual legislation being promoted or passed, the GOP is operating at a point far to the right of the American public on abortion (based on policy poll numbers); the Dems, meanwhile, have actually maintained a center-right position on gun control. Sensible restrictions aren’t equivalent to second amendment abolition. A few people shrieking on social media isn’t equivalent to official party policy.i know the quot

First off.  I know the quote but didn't want to imply or use that ending word.  Thanks for the second quote 

Back in content I get and agree with most of that. The gop are morons on most topics and are there own worst enemy on abortion.  You can't ban it.  That's just dumb.  On levels.  Half the stuff the talk about, they never actually do.  Like smaller government or less regulations in the small business world. 

I live in NY, I understand actual infringement of the second.  NY laws are not common sense.  But I get ignoring the loud , "from my cold hands voices" .   But I also believe the people passing NY style laws shouldn't be at that table either.  Or like always, nothing gets done .  Btw I have probably ran into you on a gorge trail or the commons. Just saying.  

Unemployment checks mean squat when they run out and your working two or three jobs.  Look at labor force participation or even the current fortune 500 hiring/spending freezes  to maintain profit margins. (Or maybe how aligned the Dems have become with them) The next step.  It's already bad for a lot of folks. It's only going to get worse.  Saving are falling as credits maxed across the bottom quintiles. 

And when the middle can afford it's wants , good luck with the rest and why the left is targeting the youth that doesn't feel the economy as much as older demos, I agree.   When the middle can't eat, they will pivot like the political pendulum always has.  

Make no mistake, I at no time believe the gop is the fix to this.  

Biden is failing on domestic and international fronts. 

At this point if feels like the perp trying to argue the good cop has his back and the bad cop is the only problem. 

So much theatre.  

But that don't matter when people can't eat and American are used to being the consumers of the world. 

We will see.  

Edited by Chris farley

1 hour ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

I also do not care much for your “Republicans:abortion::Democrats:gun control” analogy. In terms of actual legislation being promoted or passed, the GOP is operating at a point far to the right of the American public on abortion (based on policy poll numbers); the Dems, meanwhile, have actually maintained a center-right position on gun control. Sensible restrictions aren’t equivalent to second amendment abolition. A few people shrieking on social media isn’t equivalent to official party policy.

Dems are also way out of the mainstream on abortion policy.  

Neither party is where the majority of Americans reside on this topic.  Only difference is Dems are provided media cover on this issue. 

Most Americans, men and women, believe in protections for the unborn after somewhere between 12-20 weeks. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yup - the GQP keeps doing all the work for us - lmao

Malcolm Kenyatta simping hard for the genocide of his own race.  

There will be quite a few “reflection” pieces decades from now, when black folks have no group pull politically as other races birth their children, and with increased immigration, further diminish their percentage of the electorate. 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Malcolm Kenyatta simping hard for the genocide of his own race.  

There will be quite a few “reflection” pieces decades from now, when black folks have no group pull politically as other races birth their children, and with increased immigration, further diminish their percentage of the electorate. 

Oh - you sound giddy 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh - you sound giddy 

Not at all.  I wish they would vote for their interests and not for those who want to use them, keep them static and only throw crumbs at them to give them just enough to need them, but not ever break through. 

Truly. 

Abortion is literally erasing their future.   Clinics on every corner, for a reason.  Pitched as empowerment, but delivered as population control.  

im not saying they have a viable alternative.. Republicans certainly make little to zero effort to appeal to them, but at least their policies appeal to the ideals of sustainable wealth and the nuclear family, albeit discounting (too much) decades of built in disadvantages..yes, some systemic (but not enough to be the end all be all), that impedes inner city progress.  … which is precisely what Democrats desire - no viable alternative and the ability to provide just enough to subsidize policies that keep them where they are as a reliable  socio-economic voting group.  

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

erasing their future

And the GQP is trying to erase their history. 

Can you elaborate on the crumbs the GQP throws their way?

You stealing the right to control their own body isn’t the win you think it is… 

Just now, BillStime said:

And the GQP is trying to erase their history. 

Can you elaborate on the crumbs the GQP throws their way?

You stealing the right to control their own body isn’t the win you think it is… 

You assume too much.  I’m personally pro-life, but I don’t think we’re at a point, in this imperfect world, where we can ban abortion. 

I do think we should have protections for the unborn life after 12 weeks.  So do most in this country, maybe in more progressive areas, upwards of 15-20, but third trimester abortion of a healthy baby/healthy mother is wildly unpopular, with second trimester majority unpopular.  

Im not trying to control anyone … I’m just witnessing an entire group of people commit genocide of their own people on the false promise of empowerment.  

This has gone on for decades … where the advancement?  Where’s the progress?

Its all a lie.  But yes, Republicans don’t necessarily offer them much either… but the nuclear family, or at least presence of father figures and a good education is the answer.  

Republicans promote the nuclear family and school choice.   Democrats applaud every family unit but, and outsource these childrens futures to corrupted teachers unions. 

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

trimester abortion of a healthy baby/healthy mother is wildly unpopular

Despite what your keepers tell you - it is unpopular here, too.

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Republicans don’t necessarily offer them much either

Republicans go out of their way to limit their right to vote.

Republicans go out of their way to control the largest diverse county in Texas to throw away their votes.

Republicans go out of their way to pass a bill to create separate, unelected court in majority-Black city in Mississippi.

Republicans in red states are passing laws to prohibit DEI and AP Black History courses.

I am struggling to understand what Republicans offer black people - why should they vote for a party that absolutely despises them?

Edited by BillStime

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Despite what your keepers tell you - it is unpopular here, too.

Republicans go out of their way to limit their right to vote.

Republicans go out of their way to control the largest diverse county in Texas to throw away their votes.

Republicans go out of their way to pass a bill to create separate, unelected court in majority-Black city in Mississippi.

Republicans in red states are passing laws to prohibit DEI and AP Black History courses.

I am struggling to understand what Republicans offer black people - why should they vote for a party that absolutely despises them?

Because those are lies, told by their masters, to keep them obedient to the Democratic Party. 

I spend half my time in Atlanta. 

Most black people support the voting laws and Brian Kemp is currently at a 62% approval rating.   Many never forgave Stacey Abrams for the lie about the voting laws that led to the removal of the ASG and punishment of black owned businesses that would’ve benefited in Cobb County. 

I know you won’t, but you should.. read what’s actually going on in curriculums like Florida.  It’s not what your media tells you.   CRT/Marxism should absolutely be removed because it’s not black history.  It’s divisive Marxism meant to create division and weaponize perceived power structures as the reason for/against ones success.  No child needs to learn about the importance of the black trans movement  .. yes, that was in - then taken out of - Florida curriculum.  

Edited by SCBills

Just now, SCBills said:

Because those are lies, told by their masters, to keep them obedient to the Democratic Party. 

I spend half my time in Atlanta. 

Most blacks people support the voting laws and Brian Kemp is currently at a 62% approval rating.   Many never forgave Stacey Abrams for the lie about the voting laws that led to the removal of the ASG and punishment of black owned businesses that would’ve benefited in Cobb County. 

I know you won’t, but you should.. read what’s actually going on in curriculums like Florida.  It’s not what your media tells you.   CRT/Marxism should absolutely be removed because it’s not black history.  It’s a divisive Marxism meant to create division and weaponize perceived power structures as the reason for/against ones success.  No child needs to learn about the importance of the black trans movement  .. yes, that was in - then taken out of - Florida curriculum.  

Can you elaborate on the lies?

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

trump is declining to say whether he supports a national abortion ban. He is getting all wishy-washy politician on everyone

you see NC just voted to override the governor's veto and how has a 12-week limit on electives?

• 4 months later...
40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

True. But notice that thing about "negotiating position?" 

Poor Ron DeSantis can't win for losing. Trump already feels confident enough with the Republican base that he's ready to criticize Ronnie for a 6 week abortion ban and to move on to what he thinks is a more palatable position in the general. And Ron is left twisting in the Florida wind, outflanked by Pence and his religious right fellow travelers on the anti-abortion stance, and by Trump to his left.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True. But notice that thing about "negotiating position?" 

Poor Ron DeSantis can't win for losing. Trump already feels confident enough with the Republican base that he's ready to criticize Ronnie for a 6 week abortion ban and to move on to what he thinks is a more palatable position in the general. And Ron is left twisting in the Florida wind, outflanked by Pence and his religious right fellow travelers on the anti-abortion stance, and by Trump to his left.

That still won’t help Trump in the general. 

Conald cannot be trusted - with anything. 

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

bloodthirsty for baby killing ...fking ghouls

• Like (+1) 1

part of trumps interview on MTP this weekend covered abortion… he took a moderate position.  Effectively said 70% of people think it’s a necessary evil but shouldn’t be allowed after a certain time, tossed out 15 weeks as a starting point to be negotiated and understood exceptions. don’t know if it’s a new platform tactic or his view. 

while life at conception and kill ‘em in the fourth trimester extremes won’t like it, it sounded reasonable. 

Yes, politicians aren’t allowed to actually work that way in DC, but it sounded nice anyway. 

the new anchor was fuming at the message and kept trying to re-narrate him to banning language. she hated the answer because it sounded so damn reasonable 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

On 5/17/2023 at 8:13 AM, SUNY_amherst said:

trump is declining to say whether he supports a national abortion ban. He is getting all wishy-washy politician on everyone

He's a con man and the cult buys it.  Nuff said.  good lord ,what a sorry populace for a once great country.

54 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

part of trumps interview on MTP this weekend covered abortion… he took a moderate position.  Effectively said 70% of people think it’s a necessary evil but shouldn’t be allowed after a certain time, tossed out 15 weeks as a starting point to be negotiated and understood exceptions. don’t know if it’s a new platform tactic or his view. 

while life at conception and kill ‘em in the fourth trimester extremes won’t like it, it sounded reasonable. 

Yes, politicians aren’t allowed to actually work that way in DC, but it sounded nice anyway. 

the new anchor was fuming at the message and kept trying to re-narrate him to banning language. she hated the answer because it sounded so damn reasonable 

He has no beliefs other than what gets him what he wants...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/16/2023 at 5:35 PM, BillStime said:

I’m telling you this is gonna be a killer at the ballot box for the Republicans

This is a very polarizing issue and wildly unpopular

5 hours ago, Andy1 said:

It’s simple Ron DeSantis is a true believer, love him or hate he believes in what he says

Donald Trump is a grifter. He doesn’t really believe in anything except for lining his own pockets. He doesn’t care about anyone he wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

Which ever way the wind blows that’s beneficial for him. That’s the way he’s going. He has absolutely no real conviction.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He has no beliefs other than what gets him what he wants...

So then he does have the basic qualification to be a politician after all! 😂 

Also I don’t give a ***** what he believes or doesn’t, all I’m saying is he articulated a pretty reasonable perspective on the topic, one that I believe is an overwhelming majority position. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

it was expedient.  u bought it.  he don't care one way or the other....how many illegitimate babies did he father?

I really don't care what he cares. He is responsible for the swing in the SCOTUS and that's huge, and will remain huge for a long time.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I really don't care what he cares. He is responsible for the swing in the SCOTUS and that's huge, and will remain huge for a long time.

Some blame RBG for not stepping down when a dem could have nominated another dem. even she knew it was very shaky.

And at the end of the day. it was a Shady funded PAC that fought the 15 week limit and took row to the supreme court.

26 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Some blame RBG for not stepping down when a dem could have nominated another dem. even she knew it was very shaky.

And at the end of the day. it was a Shady funded PAC that fought the 15 week limit and took row to the supreme court.

the fact it has been a Supreme Court interpretation all this time just proves that the issue is a political pawn they refuse to address. I’m sure more that two thirds of the country would agree to something in the middle codify it into law and we could call it a day. 

I’ve rarely heard the Don say something I can agree with like this, but that should be the position we all demand, so the pols can stop hiding behind these polarizing extremes and actually do some real work. 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m sure more that two thirds of the country would agree to something in the middle codify it into law and we could call it a day.

ITs America. we don't agree on anything:) and PACS "poison pill" any debate on this topic, for whatever reason.

16 weeks?  20?   I think most reasonable people would find some compromise.

But if Row was already Ruled as a state's issue, how would they codify it, without it running into the same issue.

And a pet peeve. Why would or are we even considering calling medical procedures like ectopic pregnancy, an abortion. Seems like this would be low hanging fruit to fix.  

Same with children/women that are pregnant by rape or *****. It shouldn't even be a debate. but also believe law enforcement needs to be involved.  (Predators don't stop till someone/something stops them)

In just the last week, Donald Trump called Florida’s six-week abortion ban “terrible,” refused to endorse national restrictions, blamed abortion opponents for Republicans’ 2022 election disappointments and pledged to compromise with Democrats on the issue if elected.

Anti-abortion groups can’t agree on what to do about it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/21/trump-anti-abortion-groups-00117260

He packed the court with corrupt anti-abortion clowns and now wants nothing to do with what he created 

• Eyeroll 1

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/21/trump-anti-abortion-groups-00117260

He packed the court with corrupt anti-abortion clowns and now wants nothing to do with what he created 

That's Trump. 

Most other politicians feel the need to at least somewhat rationalize/explain their changes in core positions. Trump moved from being "very pro choice" c. 2000 to America's leading pro-life/anti-abortion champion c. 2016. Fools like Ron DeSantis thought they'd outflank him on the pro-life side. Now that Trump (through his Supreme Court appointments, abetted by Mitch McConnell's chicanery) got Roe overturned, he'd be out there with the almost total abortion ban in Florida. What could go wrong?

He forgot that he's dealing with an opponent with absolutely no qualms, no need to even pretend that his positions are consistent. Trump gets the everlasting support of a lot of anti-abortion types for finally getting Roe off the books, but he's not about to let himself get stuck with an unpopular general election position.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1