AJ Klein Expected to Sign with Bills

Warriorspikes51

Just now, Draconator said:

Airseven is gonna be mad mad mad

lol, thankfully, I must’ve missed his rant on the subject.  I figured he’d be happy that we would possibly fill MLB without spending our 1st or 2nd rd pick on the position.  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

lol, thankfully, I must’ve missed his rant on the subject.  I figured he’d be happy that we would possibly fill MLB without spending our 1st or 2nd rd pick on the position.  

Airseven is angry at everything Beane does. He probably still thinks Beane drafted the wrong Josh.

Edited by Draconator
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Didn't he serve as MLB in spots and do decent?  Not to say that should be the plan, but good to have options

He could plug the right hole, and I think even get a little pressure, but I don’t want him covering anyone. But he knows the role and we need bodies. No problem with this….if  we need to break glass in case of an emergency. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Airseven is angry at everything Beane does. He probably still thinks Beane drafted the wrong Josh.

Oh I know.  Top 5 worst trolls I can remember in 20 years.  Can’t take him seriously in the least. 

• Agree 5

Klein is better than Dodson and has shown to be able to play both LB spots in a pinch.  Beane has probably realized McDermott screwed him by recommending Bernard.  Now he needs insurance if they cant get the MLB they want in the draft or it allows Beane to package some of his draft picks to move up and get the player he wants.  He knows he needs MLB, WR, and OT in this draft but if he is targeting a certain player WR or Robinson perhaps he likely will have to give up one of his Day 2 picks to move up.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

FWIW, ErieCountyBulls said a day and a half ago…

”Hearing that the Bills are going to be adding a few defensive additions here before the draft. I expect a few vet front 7 members over the next week or so. LB going to be added here very shortly per what I was told”

0*Ub0uXCykh_FHnkis.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.