TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed!!!

Virgil

So here’s what we’ve learned from all of this:

Either people on here are just messing around with their selections for other teams, or more likely the Bills are NOT getting any of the players I’ve seen mocked to them on countless hypothetical drafts on here. 

Sheeesh 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Either people on here are just messing around with their selections for other teams, or more likely the Bills are NOT getting any of the players I’ve seen mocked to them on countless hypothetical drafts on here. 

Sheeesh 

Why is that your conclusion?

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sheeesh 

there are lots of other potential conclusions...

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Bears (MrEpystown) are on the clock
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Bears (MrEpsYtown) are on the clock
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Eagles (Big Blitz) are on the clock
22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sheeesh 

Just like the REAL NFL draft!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? Because if you review the dozens and dozens of mocks that I have in other threads on this very board, you rarely, if ever, see these two players mocked to Buffalo. Just saying. 

I have seen Addison quite a few times. 

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I have seen Addison quite a few times. 

Addison and going WR Round 1 to me isn't the issue. I actually expect WR Round 1.

But not taking a MLB in Round 1 or Round 2 - that I don't see. Especially taking a DT. That's something we take care of next year, not this year with the holes we have.

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Addison and going WR Round 1 to me isn't the issue. I actually expect WR Round 1.

But not taking a MLB in Round 1 or Round 2 - that I don't see. Especially taking a DT. That's something we take care of next year, not this year with the holes we have.

As someone who only wanted OT and MLB in the first two rounds, I can’t argue with the DT in round 2.  There was no value at the other positions and we have a large need next year at the position. 

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

As someone who only wanted OT and MLB in the first two rounds, I can’t argue with the DT in round 2.  There was no value at the other positions and we have a large need next year at the position. 

I think, as I stated in earlier posts, if Beane went WR in Round 1 and then saw Campbell and Simpson go at 31 and 32 respectively - he'd have moved up by 43 to secure Sanders before he was selected at 44.

But since trading up isn't really a thing in this exercise - I think if he stood put at 59, he'd have taken Henley a little early (and I think the 3rd Round grade is a little low IMHO). I just don't see a way he'd completely neglect a glaring need this year for help next year.

Unless he's in love with another Bernard like LB'er that is expected to go later.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Henley as LB is equal value based on many "expert draft boards" . Felix Anudike-Uzomah probably much better value. 

Tyrique Stevenson at least as good value.  Voters made their choice, but that does not mean they got it right.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/5/2023 at 3:29 PM, Virgil said:

59 - Bills (310) - TSW Poll - Keeanu Benton, DT, Wisconsin

60 - Bengals (300) - aristocrat - Luke Wypler, C, Ohio St

Jeebus ***** Cripes. I cant even with this.

For all the complaining, this board is as bad as Beane. WORSE EVEN because we've seen this play out before, and have been talking about it for 2 years. And then we let it happen again.

DRAFT IOL!

nfl-ken-dorsey.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.