TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed!!!

Virgil

Sorry.  I can't even spell draft without looking it up.   

I can name more UConn Husky basketball (men or women) players than I can name players in the draft.  

On draft nights, I'm counting on you guys to tell me whether to be excited or angry.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Sorry.  I can't even spell draft without looking it up.   

I can name more UConn Husky basketball (men or women) players than I can name players in the draft.  

On draft nights, I'm counting on you guys to tell me whether to be excited or angry.  

Ha! What’s your pre-draft guess Shaw…excited or angry? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha! What’s your pre-draft guess Shaw…excited or angry? 

Here's my honest take.

I've always seen Beane's reasoning on draft night, and I've always gotten excited about the guys he takes.  I expect I'll be the same this year.

I'll stay excited through September or October.   However, I've got to say that my feelings looking back at his drafts are verging toward the angry side, and I could be down right angry if he hasn't landed some real help for the Bills.   I want to see some serious contribution from Beane draftees.  Rousseau, Epenesa, Elam, Cook, Oliver, Brown, plus the unnamed rookies, some of these guys need to start making plays instead of just taking up space  .   

13 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Here's my honest take.

I've always seen Beane's reasoning on draft night, and I've always gotten excited about the guys he takes.  I expect I'll be the same this year.

I'll stay excited through September or October.   However, I've got to say that my feelings looking back at his drafts are verging toward the angry side, and I could be down right angry if he hasn't landed some real help for the Bills.   I want to see some serious contribution from Beane draftees.  Rousseau, Epenesa, Elam, Cook, Oliver, Brown, plus the unnamed rookies, some of these guys need to start making plays instead of just taking up space  .   

I'm the same way.  Ever since Josh, I just trust the process.  With Beane, the only picks that have annoyed me was passing on Dobbins and then taking Boogie the round after Groot. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Jets, Bears, Texans please

Already taken boss.  Please choose someone else.

All other teams are updated.  Teams available:

Panthers

Raiders

Falcons

Titans

Packers

Commanders

Bucs

Ravens

Rams

Dolphins

Chargers

Broncos

Edited by Virgil

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.