Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Mmmm…own me , daddy!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Tell me again how you have to be a doctor to know not to give an anorexic person diet pills…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why not? A Supreme Court Justice can't say what a woman is cuz she's not a biologist.

• Haha (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Mmmm…own me , daddy!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Tell me again how you have to be a doctor to know not to give an anorexic person diet pills…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But this thread is about trans - not people with anorexia.

Stay focused.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Or would you try to get them psychological help so that their mind matched reality, so that they didn’t further harm themselves?

Do you think a kid wakes up and all of sudden demands puberty blockers?

Or is there years of observation and psychological assessments and therapy before anything happens?

I actually saw Slime on the Stadium Wall today. Just as stupid there as he is here. Was talking about the new stadium. I don't think he has ever stepped foot in WNY.

Actually had a discussion today with some old friends who don't like the new law, which is their opinion, but then said "no one is pushing the idea that men can get pregnant". When I asked her to simply Google it she told me that some extremist might push it but no one normal. I asked again and she turned the conversation without looking it up. It was actually sad because they are both intelligent people who refuse to believe something that stupid is happening. 

• Shocked 1

DON SURBER: Why LGBTQQIAAP2S+ is losing. 

“LGBTQQIAAP2S+ has turned Americans off. . . .

The LGBTQQIAAP2S+ Marxists began losing support when it forced schools to accept boys in girls’ bathrooms and locker rooms. When one of those boys raped a girl in Virginia, the school refused to prosecute and merely transferred him to another school, where he did it again to another girl. When the father of the first girl complained at a school board meeting, the schoolboard had him arrested for trespassing — at a public meeting in a public building. School boards continue to defy the public and the law to promote transsexuality.

The pushback now includes people Democrats take for granted.”

https://donsurber.substack.com/p/why-lgbtqqiaap2s-is-losing?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1115457&post_id=127351666&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

When you stop and understand that The Soros clan is behind these bills, it will makes sense.  

Not the bills.  These are pure evil and insane.  

But the process behind them and where they are coming from.  

• Like (+1) 1