Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

They are on the same side as the regime. They have massive cover given to them by the judiciary, media, and the White House. In essence, they have more rights than trump voters. 

This too of course.

@redtail hawk @ChiGoose @BillStime @Tiberius @nedboy7 @L Ron Burgundy et al.

Do any of you want to explain the difference here?

I of course won't see any of your responses, but surely there are others here who wish to engage and discover the nuances that make this "insurrection" different from J6 in terms of the law.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The punchee put his hands on the blonde first.  

The person with a deep voice and make up on the right said he did it before.  Makes me wonder if he was just out to get some trans person to punch him in his (hopefully for him) viral video.

Edited by reddogblitz

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

He put his hands on the blonde first.  

The person with a deep voice and make up on the right said he did it before.  Makes me wonder if he was just out to get some trans person to punch him in his his (hopefully for him) viral video.

He did. He also exhibited incredible restraint having someone scream ***** you right in his ear over and over while he was being interviewed.

Still it matters not. Words are violence, remember?

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No coincidence it’s all the mega corporations 

I do find hilarious the lies from troons and other qu**rs that they’re somehow oppressed when they are not only a specially protected class but also have the full support of the American regime and every major corporation. 

Edited by LeviF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/1/2023 at 9:28 AM, BillsFanNC said:

This too of course.

I of course won't see any of your responses, but surely there are others here who wish to engage and discover the nuances that make this "insurrection" different from J6 in terms of the law.

Nada.

Shocker!

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone else see the reports of AOC burner account?  

ZAZA DEMON...

@ZAzasmokaa

https://twitter.com/ZazaSmokaa

epic. its got the anime avatar. calls everyone CIC this and CIS that. Follows nothing but politicians, and Elon musk.

Even replies to Elon Musk tweets.  

with such articulate tweets like

"This is where the white people from the 90's say, "For Shizzle"

or commenting about billboard Chris being assaulted with :

"looks like you started it! Plus why is a cis male invading a safe space!  hopefully they sue you"

While trolling that everyone not in the lefts tent, is a bigot and homophobe.

Its funny how her most common reply is 

"Another white cic male ......."

This is a politician.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course they are- gender treatment is for life, which means endless flows of cash for the Bio-Medical Industrial Complex…

Everyone is being played…👎

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No coincidence it’s all the mega corporations 

This is what I was talking about, with the Trans Agenda being pushed by globalist billionaires…Don’t believe me- go listen to Klaus Schwab (head of the World Economic Forum) speak it  from his own mouth- that it’s the job of the elites to steer the world in the direction they want it to go…

Thats why the Biden Administration is pushing people to invest in woke causes even if it loses money…They simply don’t care what you want or what you think…

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/1/2023 at 9:28 AM, BillsFanNC said:

This too of course.

whoa that's all the communists right there

• Haha (+1) 1