Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

:lol:

Commies are so transparently fake.

I see detestable nazis chanting and holding a nazi flag.

As vile and as detestable as they are they are perfectly free to chant and hold a disgusting flag.

As long as they don't commit violence or infringe on others rights they absolutely have the right to protest in that manner.

Now, for the commies, compare their behavior to your average college campus antifa group shutting down a conservative speaker event or more recent trans activists and their violent behavior.

Commies gonna commie.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Commies are so transparently fake.

I see detestable nazis chanting and holding a nazi flag.

As vile and as detestable as they are they are perfectly free to chant and hold a disgusting flag.

As long as they don't commit violence or infringe on others rights they absolutely have the right to protest in that manner.

Now, for the commies, compare their behavior to your average college campus antifa group shutting down a conservative speaker event or more recent trans activists and their violent behavior.

Commies gonna commie.

Exactly … now , that doesn’t mean we think it’s a good idea to have a neo nazi tea and brunch day at the local elementary school. Amazing how this stuff works , no ?  

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

paid actors

Wouldn’t be surprised. Actual conservatives / Republicans don’t care enough to “ protest “ such a silly event. Just don’t sexualize children and you can have your idiotic “lifestyle” choices for yourselves. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This too. The event definitely looks staged.

Republicans/conservatives by and large are not big protesters like the lefties are.  They just aren't.  Not saying they never do ie 1/5 and Charlottesville.  

I remember inauguration day State Houses around the country beefed up security in anticipation of wild armed Republicans were going to show up.  Only 2 or 3 showed up.

The state of Washington just passed a law banning "assault weapons".  They once again beefed up security anticipating conservative protesters. No one showed up.

Protesting is a lefty thing.

That's why accusing these people of being conservatives/Republicans seems dubious at best IMHO. If evidence comes out I'll listen. If there is any.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'd say this a great example of saying the quiet part out loud...

Except doing that is nothing new to commies.

My favorite part is she read the bill and as a trans activist she didn't see anything wrong with it.  Then she talked to the trans gurus and they said it was transphobic or something so she had to vote against it.  F*ck the kids.

I'm old enough to remember when Bill Clinton was President he did everything "for the children".  Those days are long gone.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

My favorite part is she read the bill and as a trans activist she didn't see anything wrong with it.  Then she talked to the trans gurus and they said it was transphobic or something gave her [more] money so she had to vote against it.  F*ck the kids.

I'm old enough to remember when Bill Clinton was President he did everything "for the children".  Those days are long gone.

FIFY

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Because they are few and insignificant ,so normal people just ignore them. 

They shouldnt exist at all. 

If they're so small in number, it should be easy to denounce, no?

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

paid actors

I'm sorry you've been programmed so easily to think that way

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They shouldnt exist at all. 

If they're so small in number, it should be easy to denounce, no?

He did by pointing out how few and insignificant they are. Why are you acting like people here are supporting those 4 idiots? Is it maybe because you agree with them in the parts of your psyche that you don't like to dwell on?