The Walls be Closing

Kemp

46 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

An astonishing number of people or groups have wrecked their lives after drinking the Trump koolaide. Many associates sent to prison, many believing followers sent to prison, lost jobs, fractured relationships, many dead, a $787 million dollar judgement against Fox, etc…. There probably isn’t another person in America who has as much negative impact on their associates or followers.

and his tweets are mean...................😪

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

An astonishing number of people or groups have wrecked their lives after drinking the Trump koolaide. Many associates sent to prison, many believing followers sent to prison, lost jobs, fractured relationships, many dead, a $787 million dollar judgement against Fox, etc…. There probably isn’t another person in America who has as much negative impact on their associates or followers.

I don't get it.  The guy is hated throughout  Manhattan.  He's a proven liar, cheat and philanderer.  Who the hell didn't know that before signing on?  I guess they were all reaching for the brass ring and put caution to the wind.  But they knew whom they were associating with.  they deserve what they get.  These are not good nor honorable folks...we're all better off with them out of circulation.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Wacka said:

WTF does ETTD mean? I asked  Slime and it ignored me.

Boy the left has been psychologically broken by Trump.

He remains an existential threat to what I believe America is.  Some disagree but that's reason enough to hope like hell he's never in public office again.  You cons say we don't understand his appeal.  We absolutely don't.  But you don't seem to understand our resolve that he be finished as a "leader".

'America, the cream rising to the top and performing well above expectations:

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Answer my question. WTF does it mean?

i don't f'in know.  I don't have a codebook.  I apparently was left out of this particular conspiracy.  Now I do like pizza and I have had laser surgery...A guy from Toronto did it and I don't think he's Jewish.

• Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's great, because those of us with IQs above dullard have zero empathy for you. 

Well, I guess your vote doesn't count then.  Perhaps if you were in another hate group, it would be different.  Are you?

• Dislike 1

27 minutes ago, Wacka said:

WTF does ETTD mean? I asked  Slime and it ignored me.

Boy the left has been psychologically broken by Trump.

Everything Trump Touches Dies. 

Was coined by one of the Lincoln Project grifters but despite that, it remains mostly true.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

FAFO' er. 👆

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Everything Trump Touches Dies. 

Was coined by one of the Lincoln Project grifters but despite that, it remains mostly true.  

Par for the course for Slime. Using an abbreviation coined by a bunch of pedo grifter groomers.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Probably?

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Chesebro seems like the only one with a smart legal strategy that isn’t just “delay and hope Trump can pardon”

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Part of the incentive of separating by going early was probably not being tried with a nut like Sydney. Her following him on the early timetable is hilarious. 

• Like (+1) 1

If he isn't convicted in Ga first, sadly, he has a chance.  The analysis of why is fascinating

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/why-biden-just-can-t-shake-trump-in-the-polls/ar-AA1g8GO2

Yet many on both sides believe the most likely scenario is that the two parties remain mired in a form of trench warfare that leaves the White House within reach for either. A historically large number of states appear safely locked down for each party, leaving the result to be decided by a small group of swing states. That inner circle of the most competitive states would consist of Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, and Wisconsin; the wider group would add Michigan and Pennsylvania, which lean blue, and North Carolina, which tilts red.

Democrats generally ran well in these swing states in 2022 (except North Carolina), generating optimism among most party strategists that despite all of Biden’s difficulties, he retains the advantage over any Republican in reaching 270 Electoral College votes. But these few purple states are likely to be decided by small margins, creating an overall situation that many Democrats find unnervingly precarious given the magnitude of both Trump’s vulnerabilities and the threat he has presented to American democracy.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

hate the fact that trumps platform has staying power.  

With or without the orange dude.

The point of the video was to show that all these Republicans who are now scared of and bow to Trump hated his guts, thought he was a moron, and felt he was a danger to America.

Your comment has zero to do with what you replied to, but it's not surprising.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/UpYXcYVD

The most powerful woman in the Republican Party says that the mud at Burning Man was sent by God to punish them.

Is that what happened in Hawaii, too?

Every other natural disaster?

MTG is the lead female spokesman for Trump. 

Two absolute morons.  

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

The most powerful woman in the Republican Party says that the mud at Burning Man was sent by God to punish them.

Is that what happened in Hawaii, too?

Every other natural disaster?

No. Not every natural disaster. Not, for example, any Florida or Texas hurricane. Those are God providing an opportunity for DeSantis and Abbott to Show Leadership. 
But any natural disaster impacting a liberal state or locality is unambiguously a sign on the Wrath of God. 
This is actually very easy to understand. 
Tornado in Oklahoma = Opportunity to Excel. Flooding in Reno? Likewise. Flooding from same storm just outside Reno? Divine Retribution. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No. Not every natural disaster. Not, for example, any Florida or Texas hurricane. Those are God providing an opportunity for DeSantis and Abbott to Show Leadership. 
But any natural disaster impacting a liberal state or locality is unambiguously a sign on the Wrath of God. 
Tornado in Oklahoma = Opportunity to Excel. Flooding in Reno? Likewise. Flooding from same storm just outside Reno? Divine Retribution. 

LOL, Cruz went to Cancun.  the left and MSM went nuts for weeks.

Schummer rides out super storm sandy in the Bahamas with his banker buddies, and not a peep.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Russia.  The gift that keeps on giving...

Yes, Ole Tuck is getting a lot of unwanted attention from them.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

He knows his audience.

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You forgot AIDS.  I think it was Saint Falwell that said it.

• Eyeroll 1

47 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

the trial could be interesting.  The defense will probably try very hard to point to the biases and prejudice of the prosecution and witnesses.

When you can't argue facts, you must find alternative defenses.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1