Jimmy G to the Raiders

bills6969

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

This dude just makes a ton of money because he is handsome and people want to hang out with him. 

But he doesn't want to hang out with them.  He is notorious for disappearing and going off the grid in the offseason.  Some strange reports from the 49ers about trying to find him prior to the OTA season ramping up.

Jimmy Ghost?

Just now, GustheDog33 said:

But he doesn't want to hang out with them.  He is notorious for disappearing and going off the grid in the offseason.  Some strange reports from the 49ers about trying to find him prior to the OTA season ramping up.

Jimmy Ghost?

I think he was pouting because he was going to lose his starting job. 

he’s not terrible but he isn’t a game changer. I don’t really know the point of getting him.

5 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I think this solidifies Rodgers to the Jets (ugh)

It actually doesn't impact the odds of him to the Jets at all.  GB and Jets have already agreed on the trade...its not in the Jets hands.  Its all in Rodgers hands, so this move makes no impact on whether Rodgers personally decides to go play for the Jets IMHO.  Raiders had not shown any interest or attempts to trade for Rodgers, its really just the Jets.  

But I do LOVE that Rodgers is already screwing the Jets by lingering on his decision and completely handcuffing them during FA and costing them to miss out on other QB's like Jimmy if he ultimately decides to not go there.  Brady told TB the night before FA he was going there, gave them time to handle FA accordingly.  Jets are sitting on their hands because the don't know for sure if they will be paying ARod a ton this year or not.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

It actually doesn't impact the odds of him to the Jets at all.  GB and Jets have already agreed on the trade...its not in the Jets hands.  Its all in Rodgers hands, so this move makes no impact on whether Rodgers personally decides to go play for the Jets IMHO.  Raiders had not shown any interest or attempts to trade for Rodgers, its really just the Jets.  

But I do LOVE that Rodgers is already screwing the Jets by lingering on his decision and completely handcuffing them during FA and costing them to miss out on other QB's like Jimmy if he ultimately decides to not go there.  Brady told TB the night before FA he was going there, gave them time to handle FA accordingly.  Jets are sitting on their hands because the don't know for sure if they will be paying ARod a ton this year or not.

White going to the Dolphins to back up Tua. Sure appears to me that the Jets think they gave Rodgers.

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

White going to the Dolphins to back up Tua. Sure appears to me that the Jets think they gave Rodgers.

Im not saying that isn't true...I am saying the only person controlling it is Rodgers himself.  Jets and Packers have a deal worked out, the only person holding up the deal is Aaron Rodgers, and where other QB's sign or don't sign has no impact on Aarons personal decision.  

So the point is, what other QB's are doing around the NFL has no impact on the odds the Jets get Rodgers because it is not in the Jets control, the decision is now squarely on Rodgers shoulders.  

If the Jets were in a on Jimmy G, then what does that say about Rodgers. I hope it blows up in their faces. Reading their board will be pure joy if it does.

Dianna Russini on Twitter: "The Raiders wanted Jimmy Garoppolo but so did Houston… and the Jets In the end, Vegas wins this one" / Twitter

Edited by Gregg

17 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I think he was pouting because he was going to lose his starting job. 

he’s not terrible but he isn’t a game changer. I don’t really know the point of getting him.

In the article....

This wasn’t a one-year thing, either. “The Jimmy Garoppolo vanishing act,” as Silver called it, occurred every year of Garoppolo’s tenure with the 49ers except last year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.