Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 hour ago, boyst said:

poyer is one of the more fasincating players we have seen in the last dozen or so years.  out of control and wreckless as a youngster who found a great bond with Hyde. he settled down some, stopped drinking and became a better man. he and his attention ***** wife seem vastly different and i imagine she stokes his wilder flames and causes disruption to his maturity and zen like growth. i just don't see how they're a good match for each other. she seeks attention for anything she does from a bikini photo shoot where her kids happen to stand next to her to what i imagine is farting in public just to get some attention. poyer just wants to play ball and receive the accolades for his talent.

The wife needs to shut her yap.  That’s my two cents.  I suspect he wants to come back, but she’s into cash and sand.  Today will be interesting. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Biggest Bills Rumor I have been tracking since late last night (seems to be picking up steam).

Bills linked to Delvin Cook.

I’m just not big on signing used. Running backs we can get them in the draft

Get past catching weapons, a linebacker, even some pass rush, help things that make sense

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.