Club seats question?

steven50

I finally decided to buy some season tickets, only to discover a wait list! Ugh!!!! 

59 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Trust me, I'm not rich in any way.  The payment plan is the only way I can afford my seats.  And once the new stadium is ready, I may just drop my seasons, and just buy tickets to the games I want on the secondary market. 

This was my thought as well. I live in Houston and can't realistically go to all the games. But, home opener and few other's mixed in would work. But, I guess I'm on a wait list for tickets. Sucks.....

21 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

First off, you're gonna pay out the nose, especially with the new 12% increase. And not all the outdoor club seats are under the heaters. If you have a disposable income it might be worth it. But for what they charge, I'll keep my outdoor seats, which I'm seriously considering canceling with the new increase. I'm being outpriced, even before the new stadium is built. 

This made me laugh.  Hopefully everyone has a disposable income.

I think you mean whether or not he has a limitless disposable income, or a high disposable income.

"income remaining after deduction of taxes and other mandatory charges, available to be spent or saved as one wishes."

*This is intended to be educational, not mocking.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This made me laugh.  Hopefully everyone has a disposable income.

I think you mean whether or not he has a limitless disposable income, or a high disposable income.

"income remaining after deduction of taxes and other mandatory charges, available to be spent or saved as one wishes."

*This is intended to be educational, not mocking.

I guess I meant discretionary income. I didn't pay much attention in school. Had that damn ADD before it actually became a thing.

Thanks for clearing that up 👍

12 hours ago, Kiva said:

Boring suits sit up there. They don’t stand, they don’t cheer, they are distracted by their own flapping mouth.  

I would NOT recommend. Only for business purposes. 

That's NOT a bad thing! 

What's wrong with the self-absorbed standers that seem to be everywhere!  /smdh

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's NOT a bad thing! 

What's wrong with the self-absorbed standers that seem to be everywhere!  /smdh

I have seasons down in 134, we stand all game, everyone does. Next year will be my 25th season and every year is the same. Club seats are BORING. 

1 hour ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I finally decided to buy some season tickets, only to discover a wait list! Ugh!!!! 

This was my thought as well. I live in Houston and can't realistically go to all the games. But, home opener and few other's mixed in would work. But, I guess I'm on a wait list for tickets. Sucks.....

Don’t worry….once all psl/tix prices are finalized and put before the STH, that waitlist will disappear pretty quickly. 

• Agree 1

On 2/16/2023 at 2:19 AM, mrags said:

each outdoor club ranges depending on section and if you are under cover with heat. The first 7ish rows in the outdoor clubs are cheaper and are not covered, but you will have access to the indoor section where the bathrooms, vendors, and TVs are much better than anywhere else in the facility. 

It helps a lot thank you.

Is it row 1-7 that are not covered?

10 hours ago, Capco said:

And I assume nothing is complimentary with the Club seats?

Granted, idk why I'm even asking.  If I ever bought them, I'd probably just resell most of tickets to friends and go once or twice a year.  

But writing this post did remind me that I'm due for a teef cleaning, so there's that I guess.  

You are correct.  Nothing is free.  There often a small give away when you go in, ( think key chain/mini helmet level) but that’s it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, nucci said:

why?

Why do they stand all game?    Because they feel it.   

I've sat all around the stadium, but never in the lower bowl, at least not so far as I can remember.  I have club seats now.  I've never had seats where people stood all the time.  

I stand, gladly, whenever someone in front of me stands.   I will not miss a play because someone in front is up.  

And I feel the urge to stand all the time during the playoff games.  Why?  Has something to do with being with the team, emotionally.  It's like I'm ready to take the field to help them.   And it feels like I can make more noise standing.   It's about being part of the fight, somehow.  

It's true, people in the club seats, many of them, have a different attitude.  They act like they're entitled - entitled to be comfortable, entitled to watch the game on their terms.  Sometimes some of them seem like they're at a Super Bowl party when the game is between two teams they don't care about.   "Excuse me, I'm going to get a mixed drink and maybe a snack."   But it's plenty noisy - not as frantic noise as I've heard in some parts of the stadium, but seriously loud.  

And, to be honest, at 75 years old I'm not all that interested in standing for three and a half hours.  The heart is willing but the legs are weak. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, steven50 said:

It helps a lot thank you.

Is it row 1-7 that are not covered?

Yes. Row 1 through Row 7(ish) are not covered. You will want row 7 and back to be covered and under heat. My previous seasons were row 10 and they were perfect. However I will warn you that not all rows in all sections are the same. Some seats just sit differently. My buddy and I had a tour of the stadium and sat in all the available seats at the time and came to the conclusion that they all sit a little differently. Some of the seats felt taller, some closer to the seats in front of you, etc. I’m positive all the seats are exactly the same,  if depending on where they are located and where they are on the curve of the stadium, they feel different. The last row, especially near the ends of the clubs had a significant amount of foot space in between you and the sit in front of you where others made my knees touch the seats in front. It was an annoying process to find the right seats but when we did we were happy. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/17/2023 at 4:30 PM, mrags said:

Yes. Row 1 through Row 7(ish) are not covered. You will want row 7 and back to be covered and under heat. My previous seasons were row 10 and they were perfect. However I will warn you that not all rows in all sections are the same. Some seats just sit differently. My buddy and I had a tour of the stadium and sat in all the available seats at the time and came to the conclusion that they all sit a little differently. Some of the seats felt taller, some closer to the seats in front of you, etc. I’m positive all the seats are exactly the same,  if depending on where they are located and where they are on the curve of the stadium, they feel different. The last row, especially near the ends of the clubs had a significant amount of foot space in between you and the sit in front of you where others made my knees touch the seats in front. It was an annoying process to find the right seats but when we did we were happy. 

That's mine, and why I won't give them up, I like the extra legroom, I don't have to stand whenever someone in the middle of the row wants to get out, I just pull my feet back so they don't trip over my legs.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

That's mine, and why I won't give them up, I like the extra legroom, I don't have to stand whenever someone in the middle of the row wants to get out, I just pull my feet back so they don't trip over my legs.  

Love your seats

On 2/16/2023 at 1:49 PM, Buffalo Super Fan said:

I think it’s a personal choice what is best for you and what our your own expectations. I personally have been to the Buffalo Bills luxury experience for what you get I wasn’t really impressed with any of our local Buffalo sports teams luxury box choices it was small time Mayberry why bother stay home my football experience will be just as good and I can count my money savings. Los Angeles and Minnesota is probably the best high end.

Minneapol-St Paul is everything I wish Buffalo-Niagara Falls area could be our area is too small time and small minded thinkers. The Buffalo Bills are a reflection of that hence why we will probably never win a Super Bowl until this area thinks bigger and expect more for our hard earned dollars. My goodness the Buffalo Bills Highmark Stadium aren’t even a power 5 stadium offerings experience wise like USC Trojans football look what they did with Los Angeles Coliseum luxury seating than look at the Buffalo Bills? Even the new Buffalo Bills stadium looks small time a lot of the same stuff with the PSE wanting more of the Bills fans money. Oh look a gambling longe place your bets so PSE can get a piece of the action than go on your electric heater and hope you don’t freeze isn’t trying PSE? Terrible no money from me the Buffalo Bills need to offer a lot more than a cheap electric heater with lights. Unfortunately our local media is cheering sitting on the sidelines not asking hard questions just happy they get in for free to sit in a heated press box. Our media really never questioned anything on the new Bills stadium which is sad. 

The USC cheapest ticket last I checked was $75 dollars just to get into a USC Trojans football game. The best seating for this Buffalo Bills fan is at home watching on a huge smart television there is no need to give PSE a dime until they get serious offering a lot more like Sofi Stadium and the Minnesota Vikings Stadium for a NFL

franchise Buffalo Bills. I don’t see personally any reason to go to the new Buffalo Bills freezing stadium. No thanks pay up Terry Pegula dome and downtown or it is a waste of time and money save your money would be my advice. Make PSE work harder offering more than they are presently offering a Buffalo Bills fan in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

If only the Bills thought big like the Minnesota Vikings we would have won a Super Bowl just like them! Wait…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.