Bills fans had a bad day yesterday, but I highly doubt anyone of us did this

Draconator

18 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Except maybe for Nut. He's not one of us.

I'm going to guess this is fake and staged considering the size of that tiny TV and everyone with their phones out recording. 

However, regardless of fake or real, i would normally laugh at this except for 1 thing... you can hear and see an infant in the room. This is entirely unacceptable with an infant in the room, traumatic event for an infant and environments like this can create life long impacts in such a young child. Eff this guy and every adult in the room. Trailer park trash.

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

I'm going to guess this is fake and staged considering the size of that tiny TV and everyone with their phones out recording. 

However, regardless of fake or real, i would normally laugh at this except for 1 thing... you can hear and see an infant in the room. This is entirely unacceptable with an infant in the room, traumatic event for an infant and environments like this can create life long impacts in such a young child. Eff this guy and every adult in the room. Trailer park trash.

With the stuff you post, and now you're Mr. Morality? Give me a break...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Umm just to play devils advocate…. You admit it might be staged

There are infants and toddlers who are in movies and shows … scenes were commotion or disturbances happen 

Hollywood attorneys don’t seem it effects those toddlers to much because they would see dollar signs if they had a case for abuse 

now a child growing up around real abuse and neglect and hostile environment? Sure , absolutely horrific 

If this was actually staged , then Everybody in the room would know it’s not real and there wouldn’t be a lot of tension 

Opposed to a real break down where tensions are extremely high

When the camera cut off if they’re all laughing and smiling… Oh my God that’s such a funny video.. I don’t think there’s a lot of trauma

If the camera cut off and he starts throwing things around the house and breaking everything well it’s a different story

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Umm just to play devils advocate…. You admit it might be staged

There are infants and toddlers who are in movies and shows … scenes were commotion or disturbances happen 

Hollywood attorneys don’t seem it effects those toddlers to much because they would see dollar signs if they had a case for abuse 

now a child growing up around real abuse and neglect and hostile environment? Sure , absolutely horrific 

If this was actually staged , then Everybody in the room would know it’s not real and there wouldn’t be a lot of tension 

Opposed to a real break down where tensions are extremely high

When the camera cut off if they’re all laughing and smiling… Oh my God that’s such a funny video.. I don’t think there’s a lot of trauma

If the camera cut off and he starts throwing things around the house and breaking everything well it’s a different story

You're right, Hollywood would never abuse minors... are... you... serious?

Staged or not the infant doesn't know this. Another example of irresponsible parent more interested in internet clicks than doing what's best for their child. If it is staged, leave the room with the infant then return once over. Having the infant present does nothing for this video clip. 

1 hour ago, ArtVandalay said:

Yea, that poor infant that is no longer thinking about this or will have any memory of it. Not to mention all the laughter in the room.

Edited by Beast

2 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

You're right, Hollywood would never abuse minors... are... you... serious?

Staged or not the infant doesn't know this. Another example of irresponsible parent more interested in internet clicks than doing what's best for their child. If it is staged, leave the room with the infant then return once over. Having the infant present does nothing for this video clip. 

Hollywood is all about money

You are crazy if you don’t think lawyers would be all over a lawsuit if they thought A toddler acted in a movie which corrupted his future

Like being in a scene which effected his psyche for the rest of his life

If a toddler on a movie set got messed up psychologically or physically on a movie set I’m pretty sure there would be multi million dollar lawsuits… Multi multi million dollar lawsuits

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

You have numerous people over to watch the game on a TV the size of a computer monitor and probably

cost $99 on black friday, which you then proceed to punch?  Not impressed.  

Especially with it being that small a TV...I mean 55" are like under $400 now, so obviously he can't afford what he just broke again most likely

41 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Probably so. I've seen tvs that size under 100 bucks.

53 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I’m pretty sure a standard folding table costs more than that TV. 

20 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Especially with it being that small a TV...I mean 55" are like under $400 now, so obviously he can't afford what he just broke again most likely

The screen in the backseat of my car is larger than that...***** the TV in my outhouse is larger than that.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.