49ers vs. Cowboys Divisional Round Thread

Big Turk

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Strange McCarthy couldn’t envision that with a running back under center. 

They wanted him there because they were going to lateral the ball to him after the catch with the actual OLinemen then converging from the edges

• Simon unpinned this topic
Just now, Simon said:

They wanted him there because they were going to lateral the ball to him after the catch with the actual OLinemen converging from the edges

Sure, but SF played it perfectly by just having a D lineman truck him. Asking Elliot to block someone while having big guys converge from the edges is asking guys to do things they don’t usually do. I found it hilarious, and I needed that tonight 😆 

9 hours ago, dakrider said:

I don't see the Niners beating the Eagles , but I'm sure they'll make a game of it

They may not. But that may be because of the limitations of a rookie QB. If he does I am sure someone on here will say Purdy will never be an NFL QB because he doesn’t have a canon for an arm. Lol

11 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Finneytown. It's between Wyoming and North College Hill. Not far from the corner of Winton and Galbraith. 

Not familiar with that area too much...that's down by Xavier and UC isn't it?

I stayed and worked in Kenwood for 6 weeks in a motel when I first got there(company paid), and when I moved out there I believe I was in Mount Washington.  I know I was east of the city and there was a long bridge I went over to get there. Milford was the next town over. Worked in Eastgate for a while also and downtown Cincy.

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.