Franchise in trouble- Josh Allen has regressed

RoscoeParrish

25 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Just like he couldn't handle a snap in the Viking game last season. He falls apart under pressure.

18 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Yep. Didn't want to believe it but he's a mental midget.

1 minute ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

He is being misused. Yes you can call that a regression but these coaches ***** blow. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Josh Allen this season:
• 11 INT (most in NFL)
• 13 turnovers (most in NFL)

Only 1 QB has thrown 10+ INTs in each of the last four seasons: Josh Allen

BuT wE ShOuLd lEt JoSh bE JoSh

Keep saying hi we the reason, but NOOOOOO not josh.

He's a bigger, stronger Ryan tannehill 

I find it very odd that no players ever talk to him not sit by him on the sidelines.  Kinda like he seems depressed.  I don't even remember seeing Kyle Allen by him.  And on the flip side.... I don't see receivers and others players come up to him.  Really as he always seemed to be a real "down to earth" kinda guy.  

Most enthusiasm I saw from him was him running into the locker room at end of first half.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

It’s like there’s multiple people on this account going back months ago, I swear. And yet with all those heads combined the best we can get is a lame Tannehill comparison? 

1 hour ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Josh Allen this season:
• 11 INT (most in NFL)

118 posts - have ANY of them been not slagging off Josh?

2 hours ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

He is being misused. Yes you can call that a regression but these coaches ***** blow. 

I would urge everyone here who isn't really into hockey or the Sabres to investigate the recent career of D-man Rasmus Dahlin.

Horrific coaching damned near derailed his entire career, despite being an elite talent.

The coach was fired, a massively better one was brought in, and Dahlin's game went straight back to being exceptional.

Coaching is real and it DOES matter.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Josh Allen this season:
• 11 INT (most in NFL)

He presses too much because aside from Diggs there is no reliable second option no consistent running game, playmaking defense or competent coaching to help him overcome.  It's been like this for him since Wyoming where he didn't have any real talent around him either yet managed to play himself into a top 10 pick.  He is NOT the problem here.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Daboll leaving was the worse thing to happen to Josh. Daboll was the only coach that would rip into Josh Allen when he would make stupid mistakes. Now the OC is in the booth. McDermott isn’t the firey get in your face type of coach so there’s nobody on the sideline holding Josh accountable. 

I never see him gathering up the offense on the sideline trying to get the guys going. He just sits there with his cap on. I don’t like his energy at all this year. 

2 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

But didn’t you see from the great poster arguing how josh is playing the best qb in the league , and no one could prove him differently.   That hasn’t aged well just one day later. No sense arguing with a clown. who wont even listen to reason . Tried that before and that low brow couldn’t even be bothered to listen to a reasonable article about a topic i have expertise in , but i approached from simple freedom of choice. So yeah,, it’s not possibly on josh according to the great analytics.  However, those analytics don’t include w/l’s , common sense, or the eye test.   3 turnovers against a terrible team , leading the nfl in turnovers , is compatible with josh playing the best qb in the nfl.   Dobbs /stroud look better right at the moment.  

Having said that, josh  is salvageable next year with a change in staff.  Even Greg from cover 1 finally calling for new staff.  Right now josh is either arrogant or playing dumb,,,certainly has arm talent.  This staff has peaked , no consequences for bad play from josh. Beane failed drafting any competition w Fromm. Dorsey cant get across to josh.   Mcd doesn’t want him to run.  They are ruining a good qb ,  i make a move , clean house next year. It was expectable to see this loss coming on late fg. I called it in game at 15-8 after stupid ending to first half. D collapse every game late if they have to make a stop. 12 men after missed fg worse than 13 sec loss.  Bad coaching just is the consistent thing with this staff. ANOTHER SPECTACULAR LOSS UNDER MCD !  

I believe it’s 💯 on the coaching.  Can’t know if it’s Dorcey or McD or a combination of the two.   I think they are trying to turn Josh into “Brady”.  They want a cerebral guy to dink and dunk, take what the defense gives you and play mistake free.  That’s not Josh and never will be.  If Brady would have had Josh’s skill set he would have been a completely different player.  We need a coaching change to develop Josh and emphasize the great things that only he can do, not neuter him like the current staff.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.