Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

The Bengals play design is exactly what is needed in a game like this. Quick outlet passes to the RB in the flats. Its tough to cover those, especially in the snow. Just shocked the Bills didn't come in with the same mindset. 

Just now, JMM said:

Ran out of gas. Period. It's not an excuse, but they ran out of gas finally today

I honestly don't think it's this. Our lines are just not good enough to compete with the very top of the league. You could play this game again in a month after a long rest and I believe it would go the same way

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Anyways, time for all the boring boomer trolls to come out so I’m outta here for a while. 

keep McD, fire Dorsey and Frazier, get Sutton from Denver and draft OL. Let Poyer walk and resign Edmunds and Oliver. 

Never going to happen

Blame is on Beane - Pickens is in Pittsburgh 

Creed Humphrey is in KC

No running game.  

Failure to build on the 2020 team is playing out live here.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

What gets me, what REALLY gets me, is how unprepared the team looks. Forget about everything else, they just look out coached, out schemed, confused, a step slow everywhere. There may be truth that McD is Doug Collins and we need to find Phil Jackson, but it’d be a huge gamble replacing the staff and after Beane’s talk about McD as a coach of the year candidate, it’s not happening.