1/22/23 GAMEDAY THREAD Divisional Playoffs Bills vs. Bengals

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cappa and Williams are huge losses for us.  Trey Flowers is a hit as well, he is our 6'3 TE coverage guy - either be rookie Dax Hill or 5'9 Hilton on Knox at times...Von Bell at 5'11 will get the assignment as well.

Edited by Caesar

8 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Holy cow, these pre-game shows are just about unwatchable.

I usually don't get to watch them, so have always thought I was missing out on things.  Nope!

I haven’t watched any all Week. A bunch of morons reading scripts. Complete nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Do you not have a home?  I mean would you not rather be with fellow Bengal fans?

Lots of good info here, and I just shared the issues we have with our inactives.  I do not intend to hurt your feelings with my presence..

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, wppete said:

I haven’t watched any all Week. A bunch of morons reading scripts. Complete nonsense.

Yep, been the same story since the matchup was determined last week.

Burrow plays mistake free football and Josh is a turnover prone loose cannon blah, blah, blah....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Damn Daquan Jone being out really hurts. Hopefully Jordan Phillips is fully healthy and he dominates today. He is going to be hyped today. He brings the juice!!!

Is Jones the NG and Oliver the DT3 on the Bills dline?

2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

You guys kill me.... try being a Bengals fan, coming into Orchard Park vs Josh Allen is bad enough, but we have a 3rd string guard at left tackle, a 4th round rookie at left guard, a waiver claim backup at right guard, and a back up who played guard last season at right tackle.

We literally have no idea what happens today, last season with a crap oline our playbook was severely condensed - no 5 step pass schemes whatsoever.  The only long balls were go routes vs man press, no team allows that this year.  We may be back to the limited plays strategy again.  

We won 13 games without most of our starting secondary. Unsung heroes on that defense have made plays to get us to this point.

All everyone can talk about is Josh Allen's turnovers, but they ignore the avalanche of big plays that he makes with only 3/5 of our offensive line being solid starters in Dawkins, Saffold and Morse. So you may be down 3, but we have been doing it with an offensive line that should have been fixed 2 years ago.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Lots of good info here, and I just shared the issues we have with our inactives.  I do not intend to hurt your feelings with my presence..

Son, you are not hurting my feelings.  Feel free to mingle with Bills mafia.  I was just a tad concerned with your welfare. 

8 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Cappa and Williams are huge losses for us.  Trey Flowers is a hit as well, he is our 6'3 TE coverage guy - either be rookie Dax Hill or 5'9 Hilton on Knox at times...Von Bell at 5'11 will get the assignment as well.

DaQuan Jones inactive is huge for us.

5 active DE is unusual

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

We won 13 games without most of our starting secondary. Unsung heroes on that defense have made plays to get us to this point.

All everyone can talk about is Josh Allen's turnovers, but they ignore the avalanche of big plays that he makes with only 3/5 of our offensive line being solid starters in Dawkins, Saffold and Morse. So you may be down 3, but we have been doing it with an offensive line that should have been fixed 2 years ago.

I know right? Always focusing on the INTs, never mind the guy scored 42 TDs this year.