We’re heading to England next season

Chandler#81

Wont be vs the Jags as their game is scheduled to be in Wembley Stadium. Also read that it wont be vs the Titans.

The Bills' London game will replace one of the team's designated nine home games on the 2023 schedule. The Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots are among the other teams selected for the international games.

The Titans will also have a designated home game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but will not play against the Bills. The Jaguars will play at Wembley Stadium in the UK, while the Chiefs and Patriots are set to make their Germany debut.

Edited by Bob Jones

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Do we know that for sure? Could be @JAX or something. 

From the Bills press release:

The Bills' London game will replace one of the team's designated nine home games on the 2023 schedule. The Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots are among the other teams selected for the international games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

But it is a 9 home game season. So you only lose the bonus game. 

I hear ya, but it means 3 years w/o a bonus home game, & we only got 7 home games this year due to the Detroit move for snow. You'd think they might want to give season ticket holders the extra game to make up for it. Make Cinci go, they were in the SB last year. I'm also interested to see if KC is going as a home or away game. (Edit: I see KC is a home game for them too)

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.