Bills/Chiefs Atlanta - Official ROLLCALL thread

DrDawkinstein

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I could be unique, but I feel like this thread is very Bad Juju.

Not unique, but a stick in the mud like the rest. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Seventeen said:

A little early but any plans for the tailgate ? Home Depot Backyard ? 

Probably not at the Home Depot spot because IIRC no grills allowed over there. We're looking at the Gulch where the home crowd usually tailgates. I, and others, will post info as soon as we have it.

Saturday night is at Whitehall https://www.whitehall-tavern.com/

That will likely be a ticketed event since there will be so many people. Will post info as we have it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am fascinated by adults who fear bad mojo, bad juju, or whatever else it’s called.
I’m not knocking it. It’s your right to have any phobia you want.
It’s just interesting to me that in an advanced society, superstitious beliefs with zero scientific basis can be so pervasive. A lot of people will wear their ‘lucky shirt’ on Sunday.
Hey, keep the good vibes cooking with that that well-worn Bills top if that’s what gives comfort! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

CIh6qXA.png

Bills side (top) selling out of tickets fast (light blue to grey)

Chiefs side, not so much.

LETS GO!

Yeah Chiefs fans have been to 4 straight AFCCG and beaten the Bills the past 2 seasons in the playoffs..........so they are likely assuming Super Bowl and saving their cash for that.    Now if the game had been in Vegas..........with the $45 flights from KC to LV all day..........yeah that might have been different.  

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah Chiefs fans have been to 4 straight AFCCG and beaten the Bills the past 2 seasons in the playoffs..........so they are likely assuming Super Bowl and saving their cash for that.    Now if the game had been in Vegas..........with the $45 flights from KC to LV all day..........yeah that might have been different.  

I'm reading elsewhere that apparently the Chiefs neglected to notify their fans or send them codes for the presale starting today? Will be interesting to see what they get before the public sale opens on Friday morning and the Mafia can officially invade their territory for left over tickets.

• Like (+1) 3

I got my tickets.

See you in Atlanta, 

Might be Balmy, or Chilly, or something.....

46 minutes ago, beebe said:

the word seems to just be getting out on chiefs side. the team didn't even send an email out informing their season ticket holders that there was going to be a new release of tickets. seeing a bunch of furious chiefs fans on twitter. it was supposed to go by seniority with three separate releases. i'd be pissed.

Ticketmaster is a Bills fan confirmed.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Just an FYI for non season ticket Holders like myself you can go on a website and enter your email address and they will email us a code so we can purchase tickets on Friday.

Which website?

Any STH’s that aren’t going, if you know the code, can you send me a message in my inbox. I’d like to buy two tickets (one each for my son and I). Thanks!

Edited by Jerry Jabber
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, beebe said:

Just a heads up, they released THOUSANDS of bills tickets just now. 

Is the STH code only allowed to be used once?

any chance a STH wants to try and snag me a single ticket?

text me 949-558-1422 if you can help me out!

Edited by astb41

2 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Which website?

Any STH’s that aren’t going, if you know the code, can you send me a message in my inbox. I’d like to buy two tickets (one each for my son and I). Thanks!

I wouldn’t complain either - hotel booked and hoping to get ahead of the secondary market if anyone wants to help a guy out 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

Can we delete this thread? Bad mojo.

Well the bad mojo I brought was that my tickets were just clawed back by Ticketmaster. Looks like the person that originally bought them used the generic code.

Back to the drawing board. Frickin ticketmaster.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.