Bills/Chiefs Atlanta - Official ROLLCALL thread

DrDawkinstein

18 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'll start a thread anytime the Bills get another neutral site playoff game in Atlanta, and yall can continue to cry about it like a bunch of babies.

Would have been a helluva party.

Go Bills!

It would've been epic Dawk--but I'm guessing the NFL isn't done with future moves to turn conference championships into neutral field sites--and Atlanta is built to host events like this.  That said, of course if all things were equal, I'd still always like to see our playoff games in Orchard Park. 

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

It would've been epic Dawk--but I'm guessing the NFL isn't done with future moves to turn conference championships into neutral field sites--and Atlanta is built to host events like this.  That said, of course if all things were equal, I'd still always like to see our playoff games in Orchard Park. 

I had a SUITE for the game in Atlanta, and was still hoping the Jags would win and we would host in Buffalo. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'll start a thread anytime the Bills get another neutral site playoff game in Atlanta, and yall can continue to cry about it like a bunch of babies.

Would have been a helluva party.

Go Bills!

Now you can have that party in Atlanta still all alone. Nice job. Why don't you keep your mouth shut and fingers off the keyboard next time and wait and see if we actually win instead of giving teams poster board material.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ya it adds one more thing to the fire for motivation for opposing team if they see it. 

So yeah, I do.

19 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

I'd say it helped motivate the Bengals considering Burrow told fans to get their refunds during his post game on field interview.

Are you both going to completely ignore that Cincy was also selling tickets for a home AFCCG? GTFOH with maybe the dumbest take I've seen in my 9 years here. Oh no don't let the other team know that we're doing the same damn thing they are.😂😂😂😂

All you need now is a little jingle to go along with your horrible takes. Might I suggest taking the old Tums commercial, just replace the word Tums with the word dumb. Dumb...dumb dumb dumb dumb.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/cincinnati-bengals-v-tbd-afc-championship-cincinnati-ohio-01-29-2023/event/16005D82C5EC540C

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Are you both going to completely ignore that Cincy was also selling tickets for a home AFCCG? GTFOH with maybe the dumbest take I've seen in my 9 years here. Oh no don't let the other team know that we're doing the same damn thing they are.😂😂😂😂

All you need now is a little jingle to go along with your horrible takes. Might I suggest taking the old Tums commercial, just replace the word Tums with the word dumb. Dumb...dumb dumb dumb dumb.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/cincinnati-bengals-v-tbd-afc-championship-cincinnati-ohio-01-29-2023/event/16005D82C5EC540C

That's awesome. Go listen to the postgame interview with Burrow.

Sure seemed to motivate them. Regardless 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Now you can have that party in Atlanta still all alone. Nice job. Why don't you keep your mouth shut and fingers off the keyboard next time and wait and see if we actually win instead of giving teams poster board material.

You honestly think the Bengals players know Twobillsdrive exists?

5 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

That's awesome. Go listen to the postgame interview with Burrow.

Sure seemed to motivate them. Regardless 

So in your mind, the Bills should have called the NFL and told them to not follow through with protocol and not sell tickets....but the Bengals should?

Edited by Royale with Cheese

2 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

You're an idiot

Yeah I'm the idiot.😂😂

All because I don't believe in the fake outrage of the Bengals players? Come on man. Their team and fans were literally doing exactly what the Cincy players were supposedly pissed off at the NFL for doing.......Selling & buying AFCCG tickets. How can you be pissed if your own team and fans are doing the same thing? Ticketmaster was obviously selling the tickets, I supplied the link. And fans fall for that fake bs. But yeah I'm the idiot.👌

7 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Yeah I'm the idiot.😂😂

All because I don't believe in the fake outrage of the Bengals players? Come on man. Their team and fans were literally doing exactly what the Cincy players were supposedly pissed off at the NFL for doing.......Selling & buying AFCCG tickets. How can you be pissed if your own team and fans are doing the same thing? Ticketmaster was obviously selling the tickets, I supplied the link. And fans fall for that fake bs. But yeah I'm the idiot.👌

They told you it pissed them off, you deny it because you're too smart for that.  You're an idiot.  Next

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.