Gronk Almost Signed with Bills?

ExiledInIllinois

I always wondered why the Bills never paid more attention to these players that were close like in syracuse or Buffalo it self there have been a few players that have had good NFL careers Gronk being 1 which it would have been nice to see him play in B/Lo .

Then there is James Stark RB, of course Kalil Mack, one came home this year Daquan Jones is from the area i love it when they can play for their home teams at 1 point in their career & it's even better if they are doing as good as Daquan is .

Gronk's time is passed though we have a good TE room & i don't see Beane going after him unless it was just bad unforeseen circumstances which i hope they stay healthy for the rest of the season ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Gronk was such a logical choice in 2010 for Buffalo.   Local product, desperate need for tight end.  Many were projecting it, but they decided to draft Torell Troup instead.    That time has passed though, and I don't see a need with who we have now.  I think that Gronk will go where Brady goes next year if he decides to come out of retirement.

14 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g3Ddltjpn4

One of the dirtiest plays ever and against Tre of all people.  You like him after that?

Dirty play, absolutely.  Dirtiest plays ever,  might not even crack the top 10.

And no, I don't want Gronk either.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.