We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

34 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

If Cincy does indeed go to the the short passing game, the d-line needs to be more concerned about clogging up passing lanes and getting their hands up to tip some passes rather than going all out rushing the passer. Chances are you're not getting there on those quick throws anyways. It would be nice to get a tipped pass int or 2 in this game. 

Good point regarding hands up, out of Burrow's 12 interceptions at least 7 are tipped balls.  Way too many.

• Like (+1) 1

Cincy is in big trouble today.  They are already using excuses.  Buffalo has the best opponent quarterback rating left in the tournament.  That number involves all aspects of your team defense.  It really should be appreciated more than it is, but i get everyone wants the title.   Let em look at the 3 point win and think it was so close vs Miami.  Miami had 1 good drive.  If Cincinnati is so lucky that Bass is the difference, then so be it.  One game at a time.  A chance to shut Mixons mouth and the right to play for the conference championship is an awesome opportunity.  Cant wait. 

4 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Bills are now 6 pt favorites. Don’t usually see lines move like this unless a QB is out. 

it really hasnt.  5 was the opener and its bounced around what they call dead numbers.  Now if you see it hit 7 tomorrow that is significant. 

It has been Super Bowl or bust this entire season. 

This is going to be a very tough test. If the Bills win, another stiff test awaits. 

Need to blitz and early and test that Bengals OL. If that doesn't work, dial it back. 

On offense, no turnovers. Cincinnati has been successful at cashing in turnovers. Can't give them extra possessions. Run the ball.

• Agree 1

There are a lot of us that are not sleeping tonight or should I say this morning

All I know is I love this team they have been through so much this year. I am tired of people talking ***** about Josh Allen whenever he is like 90% of the team.

I would really like to see the players around Josh Allen make plays to help win this game. Running backs need to give it. They’re all blockers need to give it. They’re all defense needs to give it everything they’ve got.

If they do that and come up short, I’ll except it and wish the Bengals well, but I know if everyone plays up to their ability, we beat this team

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Miami had armstead and Connor Williams in and kept in a good amount of extra blockers…cincy relies a lot more on one on one blocking.  Jonah Williams used to get left on an island a lot.  Not sure the Miami game compares 

It definetly doesn't compare because of Burrow. Their oline is obviously injury riddled. They will absolutely have a plan to compensate for those holes. I believe they will try to run Mixon more. Catch the Bills off guard like Miami did with Mosert. Then they will go back to their quick west coast passing game. A Fraizer soft zone will likely not be effective. We saw this on the Monday night game. Hopefully, the Bills defense of game plan is different. Others have mentioned this. 

On offense, the Bills will likely mix in the run and pass. Josh must take the underneath throws. I believe Cinci will try to bait Allen into some disadvantageous long throws. The Cinci safeties are pretty good unlike their corners. Apple can and should be exposed. I am also curious to see what game plan Cinci has to stop or contain Allen's legs. Miami was very good at stopping Allen. 

Josh has to be his best version today. The Bills are surprisely 4-1 when they commit 3 turnovers. That just shows you how good the Bills are. However, a turnover prone Bills team likely doesn't win vs Cinci.  

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1