We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The sharps.  The people who are considering “smart” in the betting world. In most cases, the people that are betting the big money.  As opposed to Johnny couch boy placing Cinci in 15 different $2 5 team parlays

Yes a simple way of seeing where sharp$ is going is to look at the difference between the amount of bets placed and handle

For example if 50% of bets but 80% of handle are on Bengals+5.5 it's likely sharps are on Bengals spread

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

What ever happened to Kay Adams!? 

She used to be so good looking, now she looks like a fake China Doll. I'm not sure why women have this incessant need to get cosmetic surgery. 

I don't think it's cosmetic surgery.  She lost a ton of weight and adopted a new style of makeup.

I doubt it was an intrinsic desire on her part (though perhaps); there's a lot of pressure on women in show biz to conform to a fashion-model-thin ideal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't think there's any reason to worry whatsoever.

He just did that podcast last night talking about this potentially being his last game in front of Bills Mafia. 

Unless he sustained some injury between that podcast and today's practice, I can't imagine that his day off was anything other than a Vet Rest day.

Never know what Rachel might be doing to him.

• Haha (+1) 1

• ChevyVanMiller changed the title to Eric Weddle says Bengals have “Zero Chance” against the Bills

Who are Eric Weddle and Kay Adams? Never heard of either of them. Why would anyone care what ANY talking head "expert" spews out about NFL football? Stopped watching/listening to any of them decades ago, and I'm certain my life is much better for it.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2