Chargers @ Jaguars Playoff Game Thread (i.e. NOT a Bills thread;-)

Simon

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

We just said the same things.

Reminds me of the 1988 Bills. Reed and Burkett were good possession WR but not burners. The Bills went out and got Lofton and Bebe to fix that the next season. Didn't bear fruit until 1990 though.

Two great acquisitions by the GM. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If Staley blows a 27-0 lead I don’t know if he makes the plane trip back to San Diego they may just leave him at the hotel and send him the bill for his room. 

or… he DOES get to San Diego just fine, while the rest of the team goes back to L.A. ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If Staley blows a 27-0 lead I don’t know if he makes the plane trip back to San Diego they may just leave him at the hotel and send him the bill for his room. 

But what about the flight to LA

Just now, RiotAct said:

or… he DOES get to San Diego just fine, while the rest of the team goes back to L.A. ;)

Beat me to it!

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

Two great acquisitions by the GM. 

Yep. 1988 showed they were slow as an offensive team. Most pieces were there. Chain movers were there, but needed quick strike ability. Got the speedy vet (I think you mentioned this) and drafted one of the fastest guys in the draft.

Could see Jags doing that for Lawrence this offseason. Speedy weapons and OL for TL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.