They (Those Mean Old Democrats) Are Coming For Our Gas Stoves!!

Tiberius

• Tiberius changed the title to They (Those Mean Old Democrats) Are Coming For Our Gas Stoves!!

Tibs better math out. Before knows it they will be setting up a rig on his a**. He's so full of gas, he could solve Europe's problems singlehandedly.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

Both sides are clearly immersed in hyperbole. The strategy gets clicks, sells newspapers, and puts eyeballs on screens. While I’m very interested in the evolution of cooking technology that things like induction stoves bring, I’m also a bit concerned that putting the nation’s entire energy supply in one big electric basket could be extremely problematic / dangerous going forward. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

It's so awesome seeing the fast moves to electricity.  Any new energy sources being built to help with this I creased demand?  I see aisia is building nuke and regular energy plants .   And no.  Snow covered solar farms and frozen windmills are not producing what the demand will become. 

Edited by Chris farley

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Both sides are clearly immersed in hyperbole. The strategy gets clicks, sells newspapers, and puts eyeballs on screens. While I’m very interested in the evolution of cooking technology that things like induction stoves bring, I’m also a bit concerned that putting the nation’s entire energy supply in one big electric basket could be extremely problematic / dangerous going forward. 

That’s a feature for democrats, not a bug. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I know, just like when the Democrats were going to close churches, require sharia law and death panels 

They literally closed churches en masse less than three years ago in several states. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Seeing as Blackburn comes from the state i live in i'm glad to see her standing up for what i believe . I tried to find a phone number because i would tell who ever the wing nut is that thinks it's a great idea to stop using a substance that is 98% efficient & has been used for 100's of years is a good idea is just that a wing nut !! 

It's all part of the "Electric Agenda" which is in the way they are trying to implement it total BS !! But of course this POTUS doesn't think beyond the end of his nose so there is that but i would personally tell them to pound salt !! 

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

She can. She can choose to never get pregnant to begin with. Very easy, 100% effective. Same as preventing HIV and all other politicized nonsense we have to spend a shitload of money on because nobody wants to *gasp* restrain themselves every once in a while. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LeviF said:

She can. She can choose to never get pregnant to begin with. Very easy, 100% effective. Same as preventing HIV and all other politicized nonsense we have to spend a shitload of money on because nobody wants to *gasp* restrain themselves every once in a while. 

JFC - yeah SHE can but it takes fn TWO

idiots

The next step will be fireplaces and furnaces.  Then we get to trust our lives to an electric power grid that everyone agrees is outdated and unreliable.

If they were concerned about air quality, they could have passed a law that require hoods that vent to the outside for new gas stoves.  Even electric stoves should have hoods, but of course they aren't really concerned about air quality.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

induction is awesome. with the right pans same control and instant heat as gas. 

Had it in my last place.  

Almost went with it again with kitchen remodel in this house but decided to go gas cook top instead, mainly just to do something different. 

we cook a lot and I feel it’s a push. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

induction is awesome. with the right pans same control and instant heat as gas. 

Had it in my last place.  

Almost went with it again with kitchen remodel in this house but decided to go gas cook top instead, mainly just to do something different. 

we cook a lot and I feel it’s a push. 

While I’m a big fan of new technologies, I’m opposed to them being mandated by the government. Nobody had to mandate the microwave oven for the free market to work its magic and now pretty much everyone has one in their kitchen. 

• Like (+1) 2