Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, mrags said:

And my posts that have gifs are deleted by the mods bee we cause they say they have nothing to do with the post topic. 

bang up jobs mods. Bang up. You deserve raises. 

Nice of you to give them a full 5 minutes on draft night before you start in with your incessant whining.

• Haha (+1) 2

I'm guessing at this point, this thread is just for boosting the page number, and it's Mario Williams fault? If this happens, I just hope the Bills aren't targeted on any possible outcome, and play their hand right up to and until they see the move they like best.  

The more reports about Hopkins that come out, the more I am convinced this is all coming from Arizona.  I truly believe they are just spewing everything they can to every outlet that will listen to try and drive up the price.  A couple weeks ago it was pretty much just the Bills and the Chiefs weren't even involved.  Then it comes out that they are involved and it was between the Bills and Chiefs (how convenient that it is 2 of the teams that are in direct competition with each other for the AFC).  Now it's the Bills, Chiefs, and Ravens.  Then, all of a sudden he is going to be included in a package to the Titans.

To me, and of course I could be wrong, but this screams Arizona leaking anything and everything they can to try and get more than what is on the table.  Whether it's the Bills or some other team, I'd be shocked if they get an inflated price.  But, good on them for trying.  Of course they should.

• Agree 3

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Nice of you to give them a full 5 minutes on draft night before you start in with your incessant whining.

Just doing my part. Annoying people like you as much as possible. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1