Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

All the Smoke around Nuk To Bills. 

Beane reading reports laughing. Ok time to do this. 

Buffalo Bills acquire Jerry Jeudy from the Denver Broncos. 

more smoke around the “player” with this regime tells me player is wrong but position it right. That is what it seems more often than not with Brandon and this FO. 

Yeah, I sorta buy that story. Guess we'll see. It's going to be disappointing now if they don't add a splash wr, more than frustrating if we stand pat and the Chiefs end up with Hopkins and/or OBJ.

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Any of these WR trades that involved R1 pick make no sense until draft day

They're not paying anything close to a one for Hopkins if it happens at all.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Yeah, I sorta buy that story. Guess we'll see. It's going to be disappointing now if they don't add a splash wr, more than frustrating if we stand pat and the Chiefs end up with Hopkins and/or OBJ.

OBJ will go to Jets. They have the space. And Aaron has him on his demand list. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

more smoke around the “player” with this regime tells me player is wrong but position it right. That is what it seems more often than not with Brandon and this FO. 

Uh.. YES please.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

except the smoke is coming from the player and our QB in this case really

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BuffBills51 said:

This seems like Zach Ertz all over again. Every reporter had him coming here and a lot of the board did as well. I’d love the move but will believe it when I see it. 

Who said we’re signing Zach Ertz???

source?

time for a new thread!

• Haha (+1) 2

Look the Bills are going to add another high end receiver either through trade or the draft they only have two under contract after this year.
I wouldn’t be surprised if much like Von last year Beane didn’t give a call to Josh and say I need you to talk to DHOP and see if he wants to play here. Hence them following each other now on the little blue birdie. 

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

except the smoke is coming from the player and our QB in this case really

That is true. That is an entire new paradigm into the mix. Like cats and dogs playing together. I just don’t know anymore 

Just now, BIGBOY said:

Here’s an idea maybe one of our shot beat writers can figure something out. They have no connections aside from game day. Zero. Sal C is probably writing an article about dead ass Cuse

I do agree where. Our Beat reporters Never break anything. Heck Jeremy White even hinted at the Harty signing before our “connected” beat reporters. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

I've been adamant that I don't see a way this move is possible. I still think this is probably a matter of Hopkins trying to put out smoke to get things moving with another team. 

But if it is real and there is a way to do it, I'd be thrilled to be wrong. As I was with Damien Harris' contract.

• Like (+1) 1

+ AZ will likely retain some $

3 minutes ago, Magox said:

I mentioned this a few days ago, if the Bills were to sweeten the pot a little bit, they could probably get the Cardinals to eat a meaningful amount of the cap hit.

indeed and we could extend him to make it a 3 year deal with us