12/17/22 Week 15 Gameday Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, K-No said:

Stadium looks 10% full. Where is everyone?

Just out having "one last beer! WOOOOO!"

"No, no, just ONE more!  YEWWWWWWW!"

"WHY CAN'T I GET THROUGH THE GATES IN 10 MINUTES - STUPID BILLS!"

Or something like that...

:beer:

11 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

I really, really hope we absolutely destroy Miami tonight. Like in an embarrassing way.

What happened in Miami when we last played them was probably the most disgusted I've ever been with a Bills game. From the heat and sun situation, to how Tua's injury was handled. There's no comparison right now between the animosity I have for the Dolphins compared to the Jets or the Patriots. That game just felt wrong, and it was insulting to have them come away with the win, feeling like they got rewarded for all of the bullshlt that they did throughout the course of the game.

I expect this one to be closer than I'd like, but man would it be sweet just to put on a clinic and show them their true place in the division.

We all reacted like Dorsey. We were pissed. We knew we were the better team. We dominated TOP and plays. Tonight is about execution.  Not play execution, but literally executing the flippers.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.