All we need is Micah

JohninMinn.

29 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Prime Time GIF by Buffalo Bills

Hughes to GM: “I am coming to the end.  Please let me go so I can catch on with a playoff team.”

Hughes Agent as he goes to waivers: “If you’re not Buffalo and you try to pick him up, he’ll retire for the rest of the season.”

I know I’m grasping, but I’m trying.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hamlin as game as he's been filling in admirably has been the weak link. His angles are horrible which more times than not lead to massive games. Having Micah would really improve our chances for a SB but I won't hold my breath. He's gonna do what the doctors recommend and no doctor is gonna clear him this soon.

On 12/13/2022 at 6:58 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Hughes to GM: “I am coming to the end.  Please let me go so I can catch on with a playoff team.”

Hughes Agent as he goes to waivers: “If you’re not Buffalo and you try to pick him up, he’ll retire for the rest of the season.”

I know I’m grasping, but I’m trying.

Jerry signed a two year contract.    If he'd give back the $1.25M in unamortized bonus money that the Texans are on the hook for then *maybe* they'd cut him loose.

Doesn't seem like A LOT of money for someone who has earned with Hughes has.........but I HIGHLY doubt he'd give any money back.    That doesn't happen.

Without that the Texans have zero to gain from cutting him and cap space to lose............so right now the Texans have a productive pass rusher under contract on the cheap for the 2023 season.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.