NY Jets at Buffalo Bills, Sunday Dec 11 at 1 pm

Beck Water

15 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

If they actually had a QB, this would not be so far-fetched.

I don't think there's a single offensive position where they're better than the Bills. Guard, maybe? 

Defensively, I'd give them defensive line, and they have a legit argument for corner. Linebacker is a push at best. Safety? Bills. 

Top to bottom, I don't think many other than Jets fans would agree that the Jets have a better roster, even discounting the all-important QB position.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't think there's a single offensive position where they're better than the Bills. Guard, maybe? 

Defensively, I'd give them defensive line, and they have a legit argument for corner. Linebacker is a push at best. Safety? Bills. 

Top to bottom, I don't think many other than Jets fans would agree that the Jets have a better roster, even discounting the all-important QB position.

They have a pretty good WR group. Running back if Hall was healthy would give them the advantage at that position. But Josh Allen and Mike White. It's no contest at the most important position. Bills are better but the Jets are also pretty good.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Crap. 2nd video won’t show😡

Screw it. 2nd vid won’t show. Here’s another one

Can't recall the last time I saw us do a middle screen, but don't know if it is a good match with Morse and our guards vs. Quinnen and Sheldon.

Was able to see that Spiller play. He did have wheels when he got into the clear.

Just picture the current Jets interior  smothering those and teams have been leaving one S/LB to spy Allen on a lot of reps so he would be there too.

In general it would be nice to see the Bills incorporate more under center reps where they can do the middle screens and draw plays with the amount of focus Allen gets.

With the wide and high DE rushes you would think we could double one of the DTs and have a gap to exploit.

Just have to have the right matchups, but the way folks get after Allen there should be opportunities.

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

I wonder if Michael Carter plays. He was out last week vs the Vikings. With Hall already out for the season, White might have to throw it 50 times if Carter doesn't play this week.

I think he will be out again. Knight seems to be picking up where Hall left off, just not as explosive. Im thinking next year will be a Hall and Knight duo with Carter as a situational back.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Can't recall the last time I saw us do a middle screen, but don't know if it is a good match with Morse and our guards vs. Quinnen and Sheldon.

Was able to see that Spiller play. He did have wheels when he got into the clear.

Just picture the current Jets interior  smothering those and teams have been leaving one S/LB to spy Allen on a lot of reps so he would be there too.

In general it would be nice to see the Bills incorporate more under center reps where they can do the middle screens and draw plays with the amount of focus Allen gets.

With the wide and high DE rushes you would think we could double one of the DTs and have a gap to exploit.

Just have to have the right matchups, but the way folks get after Allen there should be opportunities.

I really would have loved to see what Chan Gailey could have done with this collection of talent...best screen game I have ever seen, always had to try and do more with less.  Might not have been a great fir, but if he could have paired up the rest of the offense with the screen game, it would have been a sight to see.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

Thats a given, the Bills roster is stacked for sure. This is going to come down to how well the Jets can contain Allen from rushing, and special teams not giving good field position up.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Agree.  If they had a good QB, I would be more worried about them than the Dolphins.

Even with Mike White at QB I still think the Jets are a bigger challenge to the Bills then Miami mostly because of that defense. This game and the Bengals game are the toughest left on the schedule.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Even with Mike White at QB I still think the Jets are a bigger challenge to the Bills then Miami mostly because of that defense. This game and the Bengals game are the toughest left on the schedule.

Maybe.  Miamis offense is legit though. Their defense while not on our's or the Jets level is not terrible.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Maybe.  Miamis offense is legit though. Their defense while not on our's or the Jets level is not terrible.

In the first game the Bills were going up and down the field, but they just couldn't finish drives. Miami only won 21-19 against a Bills team that was down many starters. I just think Miami is more of a paper tiger given that they have beaten a lot of crap teams. The Jets I think are the real deal. They get a QB, and they will be a problem for the rest of the division.

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Greg S said:

In the first game the Bills were going up and down the field, but they just couldn't finish drives. Miami only won 21-19 against a Bills team that was down many starters. I just think Miami is more of a paper tiger given that they have beaten a lot of crap teams. The Jets I think are the real deal. They get a QB, and they will be a problem for the rest of the division.

Went and double checked. The bills outgained Miami by almost 300 yards loll

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, arcane said:

Went and double checked. The bills outgained Miami by almost 300 yards loll

They also did a pretty good job on their WR's despite missing so many starters. With the Bills healthier now I can't see them losing the rematch in OP.

47 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Miami is middle of the pack.  They beat the bad teams, and struggle against anyone above average.

2 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

What's the deal with quinnen williams? Went off the field on Sunday and couldn't move his arm? He gonna be a full go?

9 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

of the arm, or spleen? 

I read on here it was a stinger, and he returned to action.

So spleen it is. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.