NY Jets at Buffalo Bills, Sunday Dec 11 at 1 pm

Beck Water

3 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Have to disagree with you. The Jets have a lot of emerging play makers all over the offense, New England has Stevenson and Meyers who are a little better than replacement level.

Wilson/ Davis and Moore are a very good trio of WR and they have some solid depth there. Wilson is emerging as a real play maker. Davis is enough of a good vet to make teams pay for rolling coverage to Wilson. Moore is underutilized.

Hall is a star in the making. He is injured but Carter and Knight are fast and slippery.

Uzomah and Conklin are solid TEs.

If the Jets just get competent QB play they will be very dangerous. New England could have Aaron Rodgers and still struggle offensively.

Yea I was speaking more of the current breece hall-less jets for the matchup this week…not their future as a franchise.  I don’t think either of their tight ends are as good as hunter Henry.

Garrett Wilson is certainly the best wr on both teams but I’m not as high on Davis and I haven’t really seen anything from Elijah Moore.  

both teams will struggle mightily against a team that can stop the run…we just happened to run into the jets with a pretty terrible depth linebacker playing with Milano injured and no Jordan poyer.  Both those guys were back makin plays against the pats.  

they’d certainly be better with competent qb play but that’s not an upgrade they can make by Sunday 

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Last couple games it finally seems like the refs are calling PI/Holding on Sauce Gardner. I’ve never seen a rookie get so much preferential treatment from the refs. This guy physically assaults receivers on the regular and has been getting away with it from the beginning. In the last couple games it seems like they’ve been flagging him and Lo and Behold! , he starts giving up catches. Funny how that works. WIll be interesting to see if the trend continues.

To a lesser extent the entire league is getting away with it. I cannot remember another season where I just see DB's run straight through WR's, arms extended, head forward not looking for the ball. It feels like defenses have "caught up" to the offenses this year, I think allowing DB's to play is a huge part. But it makes me feel like I don't understand the rules anymore. 

I think basically for it to be DPI, DB's need to either actually grab the WR or tackle the guy early. Everything else seems basically fair game game these days. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, PolishPrince said:

Didnt last year we had a similar scenario? White came off like 2-3 big stat games leading Jets to some wins out of nowhere. Media was on the White hype train, he was like the second coming. Then he played the Bills and got destroyed and went back to the shadows. 

Yup and the week of the Bills game White said something like "I should have been a first round pick."  He then proceeded to throw 4 of them.

I believe the Bills will make a statement these next two weeks and win by 2+ scores.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yup and the week of the Bills game White said something like "I should have been a first round pick."  He then proceeded to throw 4 of them.

I believe the Bills will make a statement these next two weeks and win by 2+ scores.

Love the optimism, butI wish I was as confident as you are, at least vs the Jets. That D is great at every level with players that fly to the ball on every play. They are designed to make plays and keep games close. I’m certainly hoping we can teach them a lesson though. 

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Love the optimism, butI wish I was as confident as you are, at least vs the Jets. That D is great at every level with players that fly to the ball on every play. They are designed to make plays and keep games close. I’m certainly hoping we can teach them a lesson though. 

They do have a great D.  Totally agree.

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Agree here. I feel like the game against the Jets is scarier than the Dolphins. Their D is absolutely legit

Back to back road games for White. He will turn the ball over. We must capitalize. If so, we win by 10+.

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Yea I was speaking more of the current breece hall-less jets for the matchup this week…not their future as a franchise.  I don’t think either of their tight ends are as good as hunter Henry.

Garrett Wilson is certainly the best wr on both teams but I’m not as high on Davis and I haven’t really seen anything from Elijah Moore.  

both teams will struggle mightily against a team that can stop the run…we just happened to run into the jets with a pretty terrible depth linebacker playing with Milano injured and no Jordan poyer.  Both those guys were back makin plays against the pats.  

they’d certainly be better with competent qb play but that’s not an upgrade they can make by Sunday 

Wilson is certainly NOT the best WR on both teams. Or were you referring to Jets/Pats?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Mr. Diggs says hello. 
image.png.df03afe0560dde4caa7049f4d345ffb0.png

3 hours ago, Mango said:

To a lesser extent the entire league is getting away with it. I cannot remember another season where I just see DB's run straight through WR's, arms extended, head forward not looking for the ball. It feels like defenses have "caught up" to the offenses this year, I think allowing DB's to play is a huge part. But it makes me feel like I don't understand the rules anymore. 

I think basically for it to be DPI, DB's need to either actually grab the WR or tackle the guy early. Everything else seems basically fair game game these days. 

Even tackling early is being let go if it’s a “bang bang play”. Even if it makes the reception impossible because the DB was there early.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

An Angry Allen is a good Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

Back to back road games for White. He will turn the ball over. We must capitalize. If so, we win by 10+.

Wilson is certainly NOT the best WR on both teams. Or were you referring to Jets/Pats?

Referring to jets/pats 

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Mr. Diggs says hello. 
image.png.df03afe0560dde4caa7049f4d345ffb0.png

I meant  the best receiver between the jets and pats 😂. The post was comparing jets roster to the pats 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Mango said:

Is it just me or does McD seem off here? 

He’s sad because his dog stole the donut he took home on Friday and ate it!  

Actually he looks to me as though he’s fighting through a cold.  There’s something about the face - kind of hollows under the eyes, a bit of puffiness leading out from the nose that creates lines underneath it, his mouth was open as though he can’t breathe well through his nose, and he overall looks tired.’

Maybe he and Beane were burning the midnight oil having roster discussions.

50 minutes ago, Mango said:

A little mini-bye reefer?

I can not imagine that for McD!  Although, if it were true, it would explain the extreme sadness about the dog eating the donut he took home.

I bet Belicheck’s dog wouldn’t dare eat his donut.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.