Jump to content

Zay Jones Finally Helps the Bills!


BisonMan
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

He looked like exactly the player he was at ECU. Caught a ton of balls, kept chains moving, drew a DPI.

 

*DISCLAIMER. we were right to move on at the time, this is strictly meant for in the moment*

 

Would u trade Gabe for Zay straight up (pretend no trade deadline)???

Only if Zay comes with the real quarterback.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Ravens play so many tight games and are so inconsistent I never believed the notion that their schedule was so soft that they could win out. @ Pittsburgh @ Cleveland with Watson @ Bengals are all very tough games for them.

I think Jackson might have lost his shot at a mega contract. No way am I giving this clown a mega deal after what has become an embarrassing and pedestrian season. And now he's exchanging classless barbs on Twitter. 

 

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

 

There is a difference between sucks and overpaid.

I am assuming he got paid so much because many players do not want to play for Jaguars due to poor team despite lack of income tax.

2300 yards in 7 years means you aren't very good. He was drafted in the 2nd round and is on his 3rd team as well. If he didn't suck he would still be with the team that drafted him. That's how it usually works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saw him out one night in Raleigh a few years back. We had been at the Sabres game and were wearing Sabres jerseys and pretty drunk. He started talking to my buddy and from across the bar my friend was like hey this guy says he plays for the bills. I go yea that guy fought Jesus! I apologized a bit later but we actually hung out with his friends for about an hour after. Really nice kid. Good to see he got his career going 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

He looked good at the end of the game 

 

good for him maybe timing was just wrong here doesn’t mean he was anti buffalo


He made every catch in this game that he never could make with Buffalo.  I’ll always believe that the famous drop versus Carolina his rookie year destroyed his confidence.  He had a reputation as being a WR that could catch everything - with the Bills he was famous for drops 

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

He looked like exactly the player he was at ECU. Caught a ton of balls, kept chains moving, drew a DPI.

 

*DISCLAIMER. we were right to move on at the time, this is strictly meant for in the moment*

 

Would u trade Gabe for Zay straight up (pretend no trade deadline)???

 

that's a good question.  Zay would give us the chain moving ability, and could we use McKenzie and Brown on the long routes?   

2 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

Hey I received a lot of free Bills gear because of Zay his Dad was my UPS a driver and I had lots of Bills gear show up at my front door!

 

his dad is a UPS driver?  He gave you free stuff?  Where? 

was the whole running around naked thing ever explained?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Ravens play so many tight games and are so inconsistent I never believed the notion that their schedule was so soft that they could win out. @ Pittsburgh @ Cleveland with Watson @ Bengals are all very tough games for them.

It isn't Baltimore to look at. It's Miami. Baltimore has a hard row to hoe, so does the Titans, Bengals, and Dolphins. The Chiefs have a chance to drop at least 1 more game coming up. The Bengals DL is aggressive and can cook up trouble for the Chiefs and they have to play the Seahawks yet, too. 

 

Dolphins have @SF, @LA (A), @ Buf, @NE remaining. That could be 2 losses there, back to back weeks in CA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

It isn't Baltimore to look at. It's Miami. Baltimore has a hard row to hoe, so does the Titans, Bengals, and Dolphins. The Chiefs have a chance to drop at least 1 more game coming up. The Bengals DL is aggressive and can cook up trouble for the Chiefs and they have to play the Seahawks yet, too. 

 

Dolphins have @SF, @LA (A), @ Buf, @NE remaining. That could be 2 losses there, back to back weeks in CA.

 

I appreciate all this maybe you saw the thread on the front page where I literally talked about the Dolphins schedule before you quoted me. People had said that we should be worried about Baltimore because their schedule was so soft that they might not lose again this year and that we should be worried about them for the 1 seed. Of course we have to worry about the Chiefs and Dolphins moving forward.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly man, good for him. I wrote him off (like many Bills fans) but he made himself into a solid player. Respect.

 

side note. He’s shown some improvement but has there been a qb more overhyped than Lawrence? I really don’t see anything super special about him. Like how much better is he than Taylor Heineike?

16 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Doug Whaley— always playing the long game! 
 

Think About It GIF by Identity

Minus qb, Whaley got the bills a lot of talent. He wasn’t as bad as people make him out to be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...