I'm sorry. Bills wearing White Jerseys/Blue Pants Thanksgiving.

Draconator

Yes!!!  The White on Blue is back!

They have been collecting dust far too long. And lest we forget, the "13 seconds" game was white on white so not sure any uni combo is jinxed anymore.  As they say, if they are all jinxed then none of them are jinxed, as the Bills have notable losses in all uni combinations.

• Agree 4

33 minutes ago, boyst said:

Now we just need the weekly TV map thread to make sure the game is on and what time!  I know it's on Thanksgiving this year so we just need to know what day that'll be! 

Canadian or American?  Canadian was back on October 10th. 

On one hand, personally, I really like this look.  I just feel the white on white is too plain looking, even though I know others like it.

On the other, I'm pretty superstitious, so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried about them wearing this combo.

The good news is, the Josh Allen led Bills are undefeated on Thanksgiving while wearing blue pants.  Yes, they wore blue jerseys against Dallas and New Orleans, but they had no choice in jersey color, since they're the road team.  They do, however, get a choice in pants color, so apparently, they're choosing to wear the blue pants.

1 hour ago, boyst said:

Now we just need the weekly TV map thread to make sure the game is on and what time!  I know it's on Thanksgiving this year so we just need to know what day that'll be! 

Is Thanksgiving on Thursday this year?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.