Bills 7.5 pt favorite over Vikings

RoyBatty is alive

Lot of bandwagoners hopping off. Good time to lay it with the Bills.  Buy low. Someone pointed out here before the Jets game Buffalo was a 9.5 point choice. Sharp shops don't have the game available.  Must be wating to be sure Allen isn't dinged. 7 is key . Doubt you'll see it or you won't be fast enough to get 7 before it's bought back to 7.5. Public underdogs aren't very wise investments without a team being superior...example Seattle at Arizona yesterday, books took a bath on that game.

The very nature of the nfl is a back and forth leauge

• Eyeroll 1

I'm assuming Tre White will be back for this game?  What a matchup that could be with Jefferson / Thielen.    Run D needs to get back to early season form.  Hoping Milano and maybe Poyer back?  That would make a big difference.  I think offense will rebound, we have so much talent on that side of the ball.

This will be my first ever Bills home game I attend, so it will be a win! ;)

Weather forecast looks lovely by the way....

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How can that be?  We only have 2-3 good players on this team.

Totally disagree with this anti-Bills fan negativity.

But at least you are here today.  Most of your ilk took off and are nowhere to be seen.

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

Buffalo plays very well at home. 41-7 over the Titans, 38-3 over the Steelers, 27-17 over the Packers. GB scored a meaningless TD midway thru the 4th to make the score look respectable. I am not surprised its 7.5

I can't believe we've only had 3 home games!

• Like (+1) 1

Also, the Bills are still favorites to win the Super Bowl (+275) according to MGM. The Miami team everyone is so scared of is 9th in SB odds (+2200).

This week the Bills are 7 pt favs over the team that are 7th in SB odds, while Fish are 4 pt favs over the team that are 19th.

This is assuming Allen plays. If he's out, that number will drop by 4-5 points, at least. Vegas knows everything, so hopefully they already know what's up with Josh. If there was a big question mark about him playing, this game would most likely be off the board. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

This is assuming Allen plays. If he's out, that number will drop by 4-5 points, at least. Vegas knows everything, so hopefully they already know what's up with Josh. If there was a big question mark about him playing, this game would most likely be off the board. 

It already has.  It ordinarily opened at 10.5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.