NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - Bills at the (NJ) Jets - 1st half gameday thread.

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

Josh needs to wake up. For those saying we're nitpicking cause we're up - this is supposed to be a SB contending team and we have not looked like a SB contending offense for the last 3 quarters. We NEED to hit open receivers and matriculate the ball down the field, not everything has to be a chunk play.

Allen also needs to settle down with taking on linebackers and safeties when he takes off running.  I want this team to contend for years.  I don’t want to see him in concussion protocol from week to week.

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Josh needs to wake up. For those saying we're nitpicking cause we're up - this is supposed to be a SB contending team and we have not looked like a SB contending offense for the last 3 quarters. We NEED to hit open receivers and matriculate the ball down the field, not everything has to be a chunk play.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Allen has been good to very good outside of one disgusting interception. The Jets have a good defense and our WRs outside of Diggs aren't getting open.