2 Tickets for Sale

billsfan905

52 minutes ago, billsfan905 said:

Have 2 tickets for Bills vs. Packers game tonight. $100 Canadian each ($200 for the pair). Section 307 Row 20 Seats 21 & 22. Pickup in Oshawa! DM me if interested 

Pickup?  Aren’t all tickets virtual and if you are the rightful owner you transfer via Ticketmaster?

just curious…

2 hours ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Pickup?  Aren’t all tickets virtual and if you are the rightful owner you transfer via Ticketmaster?

just curious…

That's what I was wondering.  I would have been interested if I wasn't currently dealing with a large kidney stone.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

So you're passing on the tickets but not the stone?

Curious choice

I bet he’d LOVE to pass the stone! 

I worked with a guy who had kidney stones, and it was no joke! I think he was on Demerol, and we had a loan committee meeting at the bank. I still laugh at the memory of our President saying “For the record, Rick will not be voting on loans today. Oh, and Rick, your drooling a bit.”  😂 

Edited by Augie

58 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

So you're passing on the tickets but not the stone?

Curious choice

Considering it's about 3x the diameter of the hole it would have to come out of, don't think it's passing on its own.

I appreciate the pun tho heh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.