Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, hello

giphy.gif

Did you pop your last brain cell finding that meme?  I assumed since you were so concerned with understanding everyone's differences, you might have something intelligent to offer... No, you just helped prove my point.  Your posting makes it seem as though you have an agenda you want everyone else to agree with, just reposting questionable BS from questionable sources.  Independent thought is dead in this country, people like you--on both sides of the aisle--will ultimately reap what you sow.  

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The BEST people

Is the leading cause of death for kids gang violence?

50 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

But the chorus here will tell you nazi's aren't a threat....then school you on fascism

Thank you for illustrating the threat.  I we stay awake, they can't come close to winning. 

I wonder if they more than a hundred members? 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

But the chorus here will tell you nazi's aren't a threat....then school you on fascism

Thank you for illustrating the threat.  I we stay awake, they can't come close to winning. 

Why do you promote sexualizing children? And yes Nazis are not a real threat, and you are much more of a fascist then most of the people on this board you call fascist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

18 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Pootie, is that you?

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so you don't have a problem with it happening in Texas?  How  bout Virginia?

https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-news/new-report-reveals-severity-of-antisemitism-in-virginia/

If u think the biggest problem in this country is kkk members and antisemitism ripping through this country like a wildfire, you must have a really nice life, or completely delusional.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If u think the biggest problem in this country is kkk members and antisemitism ripping through this country like a wildfire, you must have a really nice life, or completely delusional.

I have a nice life.  Didn't say it's the biggest problem.  It's a big problem.  Hate is destructive and contagious.  At least Youngkin recognizes that.

• Eyeroll 1

33 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Maybe he wants Putin to invade...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I have a nice life.  Didn't say it's the biggest problem.  It's a big problem.  Hate is destructive and contagious.  At least Youngkin recognizes that.

So big of a problem people still have to fabricate hate crimes huh? I live in the city of buffalo and kkk and hate crimes are the least of the cities worries.

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Destructive and contagious....just like all those peaceful blm protests am i rite?

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's a red cu#t hair away from super aids in terms of fears I'll tell ya that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...