Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Can I get a list of the Nazis I hang out with?

You’re sinking deeper into a psychotic state.  You might want to take a break from this place. 

You’re the one defending the rising antisemitism in America and making excuses - like you do with everything that hits at the heart of what defines the MAGA cult.

Carry on Jim Crow

Just now, BillStime said:

You’re the one defending the rising antisemitism in America and making excuses - like you do with everything that hits at the heart of what defines the MAGA cult.

Carry on Jim Crow

I'm defending and making excuses for nothing!  I have one mission here and it's very simple.  I'm trying to get you to explain to us all what makes what Trump said anti-Semitic.  So far you have failed.  And here's why.  It wasn't anti-Semitic.  You constantly see things that are not there.  You repeat the same accusations for things that don't exist over and over.  These are the behaviors of a psychotic mind.  It's really sad dude.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm defending and making excuses for nothing!  I have one mission here and it's very simple.  I'm trying to get you to explain to us all what makes what Trump said anti-Semitic.  So far you have failed.  And here's why.  It wasn't anti-Semitic.  You constantly see things that are not there.  You repeat the same accusations for things that don't exist over and over.  These are the behaviors of a psychotic mind.  It's really sad dude.  

Nah - what’s really sad are people like you who can’t see how far Trump has pushed the envelope of decency and decorum.

Regardless of YOUR interpretation - this was an outright threat to Jewish Americans and served absolutely no purpose but to rile up his pathetic base of white supremacist.

And lastly - right on brand for the cult…

image.thumb.jpeg.6c202f27508c1a1a3fbd962e07fa96a1.jpeg

right @Doc?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Nah - what’s really sad are people like you who can’t see how far Trump has pushed the envelope of decency and decorum.

Regardless of YOUR interpretation - this was an outright threat to Jewish Americans and served absolutely no purpose but to rile up his pathetic base of white supremacist.

right @Doc?

Decency and decorum are important to you, huh? Who could have known?

Edited by JDHillFan
Grammar

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

right @Doc?

You have yet to explain why you feel what Trump said was anti-Semitic.  How is what he said an “outright threat to Jewish Americans”?   Screaming it from the rooftops doesn’t make it so.  Please explain your logic. 

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Decency and decorum is important to you, huh? Who could have known?

Self-awareness has never been a strong suit for Dems.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You have yet to explain why you feel what Trump said was anti-Semitic.  How is what he said an “outright threat to Jewish Americans”?   Screaming it from the rooftops doesn’t make it so.  Please explain your logic. 

Again, they get their talking points and just run with them, never bothering to find out if they make sense and/or are true.

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve asked a few times now for ANYONE to explain it and have not gotten a single response. 

On 10/23/2022 at 6:20 PM, Buffarukus said:

it will be funny if they run trump again. im not sure why republicans are interested in defending the dumb S#/÷ he twits or truths. watching leftists hang on and get appalled by his every word and rep constantly having to defend it hasnt seemed to get exhausting to either after all this time.

trump if your reading this and i know you are. you love attention and billstime has no other purpose then to shower you with it. please back a candidate and step aside. if he wins i promise you can have that sweet glory. the country severely needs to focus on real issues after biden is finished destroying it. there isnt time for all this nonsense at this point.

Let me remind you of this thread

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886xntvuuh7gzkf82mntw

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Self-awareness has never been a strong suit for Dems.

Again, they get their talking points and just run with them, never bothering to find out if they make sense and/or are true.

OK Durham simp

Five pages in and not one person, including @Chef Jimand @Doc have yet to translate or condemn Trumps comments. 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

OK Durham simp

Five pages in and not one person, including @Chef Jimand @Doc have yet to translate or condemn Trumps comments. 

Nothing to condemn. We’ve made that clear.  And translate??   You’ve not asked us to translate it. What language would you like?  German I would imagine?   

Here’s the funny part.  You’re the one calling his post anti-Semitic and we’ve asked YOU to explain (translate) what makes it anti-Semitic and you have yet to do so. 

You see racism where it doesn’t exist so I guess this doesn’t surprise me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nothing to condemn. We’ve made that clear.  And translate??   You’ve not asked us to translate it. What language would you like?  German I would imagine?   

Here’s the funny part.  You’re the one calling his post anti-Semitic and we’ve asked YOU to explain (translate) what makes it anti-Semitic and you have yet to do so. 

You see racism where it doesn’t exist so I guess this doesn’t surprise me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh I did Jim Crow - it’s clear as day but you’re so far gone you cant distinguish these inconvenient TRUTHS  - you ULTRA MAGA nut jobs would jump over Niagara Falls if your master told you. 

And regarding translation - @Doc told

us Trumps comments were

18 hours ago, Doc said:

taken out of context

so translate @Doc

Just now, BillStime said:

Oh I did Jim Crow - it’s clear as day but you’re so far gone you cant distinguish these inconvenient TRUTHS  - you ULTRA MAGA nut jobs would jump over Niagara Falls if your master told you. 

And regarding translation - @Doc told

us Trumps comments were

so translate @Doc

Oh no. No inconvenience. But thanks for your concern.  

Now we’re ULTRA MEGA nut jobs?

Hate example #11 (I think. I’ve lost count already) 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh no. No inconvenience. But thanks for your concern.  

Now we’re ULTRA MEGA nut jobs?

Hate example #11 (I think. I’ve lost count already) 

Imagine that - Jim Crow didn’t have the testicular fortitude to translate Trumps comments. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope. You're a fraud as always.

You are a troll and shall be treated as such. 

Better get your mental faculties checked sounds like mommy gave you her special gift……or is just a case of stupids that she gave you?

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope. You're a fraud as always.

See here’s the difference between me and you.  When I ask you to repeat your stance you turn into a child. Neener neener neener.   Go find it yourself. I will tell you again my interpretation of what Trump said. 

He was disappointed that Jews in the US were not supportive of Israel.  And that they should get their ***** together. 

You’re the only one that has a problem with this.  I haven’t even seen the ADL chime in on this.  This all stems from your psychosis and TDS.  

• Agree 1