Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

What comparison. I’m saying that Jewish people recognize a sea change because they are not so removed from that time. 

You went to Lehnard’s school. Avoid the question. Avoid. 

You have as much chance of running across an actual Nazi or anti semite as you do of having a meteor fall on your house. 

Comparing the United States in any way to world war II era Nazi Germany is absurd and the people trying to make this comparison should be ashamed of themselves for sheer stupidity alone. 

So stop acting like bills time and enough with the Nazi talk. 

8 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

What comparison. I’m saying that Jewish people recognize a sea change because they are not so removed from that time. 

So someone who never experienced the holocaust will recognize the sea of change.  Funny how Jewish DNA works. 🙄

15 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

What comparison. I’m saying that Jewish people recognize a sea chang

Ignore it - it’s Jim’s built in defense mechanism.

When he and the cult don’t like inconvenient facts they like to deflect.

Your comparison made perfect sense. 

Israel is the most important and significant ally of the United States in the last 75-100 years. 

Our countries have unconditionally supported each other for a long time in the past and will continue to do so for a long time to come. And our support of Israel is one of the things that makes me the most proud of to be an American. 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You need mental help 

Our support of Israel is out of traditional and conservative values and won't be bastardized by you liberal progressive freaks 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So his comparison of the Holocaust and today’s sea of change makes perfect sense to you?   If this is how your mother taught you how to think critically she should be slapped.   😡

20 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You have as much chance of running across an actual Nazi or anti semite as you do of having a meteor fall on your house. 

Comparing the United States in any way to world war II era Nazi Germany is absurd and the people trying to make this comparison should be ashamed of themselves for sheer stupidity alone. 

So stop acting like bills time and enough with the Nazi talk. 

Thanks for making the stupid leap. I made no such comparison. I noted that many are one generation removed from it. 

Ask a Jewish person if things are changing for the better or worse for Jews in the US. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

So his comparison of the Holocaust and today’s sea of change makes perfect sense to you?   If this is how your mother taught you how to think critically she should be slapped.   😡

I'm glad you said it, I was holding back from bringing the mom's into this 

Just now, Sundancer said:

Thanks for making the stupid leap. I made no such comparison. I noted that many are one generation removed from it. 

Ask a Jewish person if things are changing for the better or worse for Jews in the US. 

Just stop, the Jewish people are quite fine and safe  in the United States 

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So someone who never experienced the holocaust will recognize the sea of change.  Funny how Jewish DNA works. 🙄

Asinine even for you. It’s not DNA. It’s literally memory, as I noted by saying how recent it was. 

Did you try to be this ignorant or does it come naturally? 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

I'm glad you said it, I was holding back from bringing the mom's into this 

Just stop, the Jewish people are quite fine and safe  in the United States 

Ask your Jewish friends my question. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Jim - it wasn’t THAT long ago.

How appropriate is it for anyone - let alone the former POTUS - to be spewing antisemitic hate and associating with NAZIS?

Keep spinning - let’s see how far you go trying to justify and explain the rise in antisemitism AND not immediately denounce all of this.

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

Asinine even for you. It’s not DNA. It’s literally memory, as I noted by saying how recent it was. 

Ask your Jewish friends my question. 

Ok billstime

Just now, BillStime said:

I wish the 11 worshippers who were massacred at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh could chime in.

I won't use loss of life as a tool.

But dude, I don't know if you know this, but you're kind of a punch line around here 

12 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

And I quote:

Nazi-ism and the holocaust are not in most people’s  lifetimes but many Jewish folk only need look back one generation to know victims of it. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

And I quote:

Nazi-ism and the holocaust are not in most people’s  lifetimes but many Jewish folk only need look back one generation to know victims of it. 

Thank you for quoting me and making my point about how little time passed, ######.

Re

tard

is the word auto censor

Edited by Sundancer

14 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Thank you for quoting me and making my point about how little time passed, ######.

Re

tard

is the word auto censor

Awwww isn’t that cute. You disagree with someone and you go out of your way to make sure I know what name you called me.   🙄

So Jews in the US that are one generation removed are more sensitive to the sea of antisemitism?   I’ll have to run that by my wife.  She’ll get a kick out of that. 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why is this an issue today?

Why does this entire thread exist?

1. It's an issue today because it seems like the progressive liberal left likes to highlight topics that illicit maximum outrage to the lowest common denominator? 

2. It exists because a fringe lunatic created it.

There's really not anti semitism or Naziism problem in this country, outside of a couple of crazy groups with less than 100 people.

We support the heck out of Israel and as long as the United States stands as it is, we will prioritize Israel as our number one most important ally  

And that's because of traditional, conservative values, like that Israel is God's chosen people. 

Beyond that, any theories you have about anti semitism, I can't help you with. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Awwww isn’t that cute. You disagree with someone and you go out of your way to make sure I know what name you called me.   🙄

So Jews in the US that are one generation removed are more sensitive to the sea of antisemitism?   I’ll have to run that by my wife.  She’ll get a kick out of that. 

Making up stories about words I didn’t say. How original for PPP. 

I’m sure most Jewish people feel great about the rising acceptance of anti-Semitism in America.

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

I’m sure most Jewish people feel great about the rising acceptance of anti-Semitism in America.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

29 minutes ago, TSOL said:

1. It's an issue today because it seems like the progressive liberal left likes to highlight topics that illicit maximum outrage to the lowest common denominator? 

2. It exists because a fringe lunatic created it.

There's really not anti semitism or Naziism problem in this country, outside of a couple of crazy groups with less than 100 people.

We support the heck out of Israel and as long as the United States stands as it is, we will prioritize Israel as our number one most important ally  

And that's because of traditional, conservative values, like that Israel is God's chosen people. 

Beyond that, any theories you have about anti semitism, I can't help you with. 

Yet people are getting killed because of rhetoric from your cult leaders.

Its so obvious you hate what your fringe has done to your party.

Seek help - SoCal and Jimmy can relate. 

Just now, Sundancer said:

Couldn’t find the Jews Will Not Replace Us chants video from Charlottesville? Good people in that chant right?

C'mon man. There isn't a big anti semitism movement. There's maybe the hells angels and the skinheads, that's a really small tiny and miniscule percentage of the problem.

Israelites are not in hiding in fear for their safety in this country. 

8 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Is the rise and acceptable actually rising or is it a perception because with social media and the 24/7 news cycle it’s having a bigger and brighter light shined on it?  

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Is the rise and acceptable actually rising or is it a perception because with social media and the 24/7 news cycle it’s having a bigger and brighter light shined on it?  

I can’t remember a Jews Will Not Replace Us chant at a racist rally in a major city in the 80s, 90s, 00s…and a president who said the rallyers were “good people.” 

Nice work Big Blitz-ing this topic. 

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

I can’t remember a Jews Will Not Replace Us chant at a racist rally in a major city in the 80s, 90s, 00s…and a president who said the rallyers were “good people.” 

I would appreciate it if you would explain your claim here, with names.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yet people are getting killed because of rhetoric from your cult leaders.

Its so obvious you hate what your fringe has done to your party.

Seek help - SoCal and Jimmy can relate. 

Hey! Leave me out of it. I’m not Jewish. Nor have I ever understood the root cause of antisemitism. 

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Just because you have no memory doesn’t mean it didn’t exist. 

https://jcrc.org/uploads/ANTI-SEMITISM_IN_THE_1980S_FEBRUARY%2C_1983_(1).pdf

Ever hear of the Nation of Islam?

And the ole “nice people” BS.  

52 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Just because you have no memory doesn’t mean it didn’t exist. 

https://jcrc.org/uploads/ANTI-SEMITISM_IN_THE_1980S_FEBRUARY%2C_1983_(1).pdf

Ever hear of the Nation of Islam?

And the ole “nice people” BS.  

Cool. Did Gerald Ford say they were good people and have dinner with them in the midst of their highest controversy? 

Or were they dismissed as fringe bad actors? 

And condemned by US leaders? 

Edited by Sundancer

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Cool. Did Gerald Ford say they were good people and have dinner with them in the midst of their highest controversy? 

Or they dismissed as fringe bad actors? 

Condemned or not my point is anti-semitism (and racism) has been around forever and we are likely seeing more of it is because of social media’s ability to shine bright lights on it.  

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Or were they dismissed as fringe bad actors? 

Since you didn't answer the question I asked in quoting your post at * this morning, I'll ask again.

Who did he say were "good people?"

35 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Since you didn't answer the question I asked in quoting your post at * this morning, I'll ask again.

Who did he say were "good people?"

Trump's response 

In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/