Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

Going after the Jews again 

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-759484

What a POS 

Former US president Donald Trump attacked "liberal Jews who voted to destroy America and Israel" in a Rosh Hashanah greeting sent on his social media website Truth Social early on Monday morning.

Trump, who beat US President Joe Biden in a new 2024 presidential election poll on Monday, published a list of his Israeli-related accomplishments during his tenure at the White House.

Above the list, a caption reads "just a quick reminder for liberal Jews who voted to destroy America and Israel because you believed false narratives!

28 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Scott Maxwell is known to make up sources and lie about people when he needs it for his story. Why am I not surprised you believe him? 

They always get the low intelligence libs with stuff like this. Witness BSTime falling for that “Rand Paul has no medical credentials at all” tweet. :lol:

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - I didn’t look - I don’t even know the author… but you claim he lies so back it up. 

I appreciate you admitting you don't even know who you are quoting most of the time. If you want to see my history with him you can search it up easily on here, but I am certain you won't.

8 hours ago, Doc said:

They always get the low intelligence libs with stuff like this. Witness BSTime falling for that “Rand Paul has no medical credentials at all” tweet. :lol:

Imagine you pretending you’re a doc and authority on covid….20 years. Wow

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

56 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I appreciate you admitting you don't even know who you are quoting most of the time. If you want to see my history with him you can search it up easily on here, but I am certain you won't.

HA, I just looked back - prior to today - you mentioned this guy ONCE. LOL

You shared a pathetic anecdotal story that you were clearly lying about.  You asked EVERY TEACHER IN YOUR SCHOOL WHAT THEY THOUGHT about Scott Maxwell? GTFOH man - lmao.

Searched for 'Scott Maxwell' in Topics (twobillsdrive.com)

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

HA, I just looked back - prior to today - you mentioned this guy ONCE. LOL

You shared a pathetic anecdotal story that you were clearly lying about.  You asked EVERY TEACHER IN YOUR SCHOOL WHAT THEY THOUGHT about Scott Maxwell? GTFOH man - lmao.

Searched for 'Scott Maxwell' in Topics (twobillsdrive.com)

It is amazing that when you actually make one good point you have to lie about something else. I did not claim I asked EVERYONE I stated the majority and 20+ of 30 total people is the majority. I clearly do not mention his actual name nearly as often as I deride him. But as for a lie I had to look for not a few weeks ago for a lie. 

https://news.yahoo.com/goodbye-jimmy-buffett-hello-florida-194400305.html

I will leave it to you to find the blatant lie but he started lying a long time ago and bought it for a little while, which is why I dislike him so much.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is amazing that when you actually make one good point you have to lie about something else. I did not claim I asked EVERYONE I stated the majority and 20+ of 30 total people is the majority. I clearly do not mention his actual name nearly as often as I deride him. But as for a lie I had to look for not a few weeks ago for a lie. 

https://news.yahoo.com/goodbye-jimmy-buffett-hello-florida-194400305.html

I will leave it to you to find the blatant lie but he started lying a long time ago and bought it for a little while, which is why I dislike him so much.

How do you feel about Trump wanting Gen Milly hung? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump said it. Why are you lying? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/4221450-gosar-milley-hung/amp/

Trump said in times gone by he would have been put to death for contacting the Chinese behind the presidents back, which is an accurate statement. It might be an uncomfortable fact to you but it is a fact. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/4221450-gosar-milley-hung/amp/

Trump said in times gone by he would have been put to death for contacting the Chinese behind the presidents back, which is an accurate statement. It might be an uncomfortable fact to you but it is a fact. 

He talked about hanging an American soldier and he said it simply because the soldier spoke out about Trump

Trump lies continuously. You make excuses for this scum bag

You'd still vote for this guy making death threats against a decorated American soldier, correct? 

• Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He talked about hanging an American soldier and he said it simply because the soldier spoke out about Trump

Trump lies continuously. You make excuses for this scum bag

You'd still vote for this guy making death threats against a decorated American soldier, correct? 

Can you show me the quote you are referencing? I truly don't know it, the only "threat" to Miley from Trump I have seen references Miley contacting the Chinese behind the presidents back.

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

Can you show me the quote you are referencing? I truly don't know it, the only "threat" to Miley from Trump I have seen references Miley contacting the Chinese behind the presidents back.

Why? You don't care what he says and does. You think Miley committed treason? You believe Trump's lies? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? You don't care what he says and does. You think Miley committed treason? You believe Trump's lies? 

I am interested in the quote if it exists, but you already misplaced the initial quote from Gossar to Trump, so you would like to see the quote. As for whether it is treason to make a plan with an American enemy to harm an American President, I assume that it is something we will disagree on. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Apparently Trump is the only person you're concerned about saying or doing anything because Milley admitted have outside the formal lines of communication and  protocol discussions of policy with his Chinese counterpart, "calls Milley made to reassure China near the end of Trump’s term".  Nobody lied about that, it was a comment from Milley willingly provided.  

So the Pentagon initiating and engaging in its own policy objectives outside those established by the civilian government, which is contrary to our Constitutional form of government and a threat to democracy, is no problem, right?  And the reason you believe this is because you hate Trump. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Apparently Trump is the only person you're concerned about saying or doing anything because Milley admitted have outside the formal lines of communication and  protocol discussions of policy with his Chinese counterpart, "calls Milley made to reassure China near the end of Trump’s term".  Nobody lied about that, it was a comment from Milley willingly provided.  

So the Pentagon initiating and engaging in its own policy objectives outside those established by the civilian government, which is contrary to our Constitutional form of government and a threat to democracy, is no problem, right?  And the reason you believe this is because you hate Trump. 

That sounds an awful lot like treason, no?

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

That sounds an awful lot like treason, no?

No

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/milley-s-office-defends-call-chinese-official-against-trump-s-n1279262

"For the record, I never even thought of attacking China — and China knows that," Trump said in his statement, in which he also called Milley "weak and ineffective."

The authors also reported that Milley took steps to make sure proper protocols for the U.S. nuclear arsenal were followed in the days after Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 in an effort to halt the electoral vote count.

In a statement Wednesday, Joint Staff spokesperson Col. Dave Butler suggested that there had been nothing improper about Milley's actions.

"General Milley continues to act and advise within his authority in the lawful tradition of civilian control of the military and his oath to the Constitution,” Butler said.

He said the chairman "regularly communicates" with his counterparts around the world, "including with China and Russia. These conversations remain vital to improving mutual understanding of U.S. national security interests, reducing tensions, providing clarity and avoiding unintended consequences or conflict."

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/milley-s-office-defends-call-chinese-official-against-trump-s-n1279262

"For the record, I never even thought of attacking China — and China knows that," Trump said in his statement, in which he also called Milley "weak and ineffective."

The authors also reported that Milley took steps to make sure proper protocols for the U.S. nuclear arsenal were followed in the days after Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 in an effort to halt the electoral vote count.

In a statement Wednesday, Joint Staff spokesperson Col. Dave Butler suggested that there had been nothing improper about Milley's actions.

"General Milley continues to act and advise within his authority in the lawful tradition of civilian control of the military and his oath to the Constitution,” Butler said.

He said the chairman "regularly communicates" with his counterparts around the world, "including with China and Russia. These conversations remain vital to improving mutual understanding of U.S. national security interests, reducing tensions, providing clarity and avoiding unintended consequences or conflict."

Oh gee that's a relief. I guess he should now be hailed a hero and a patriot.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yeah, the rest of the nuclear world was a little freaked about a US coup attempt by a bunch of nazis....

Yes, I am sure that the entire world was frightened by the near overthrow of the United Sates Government by a guy wearing a buffalo hat.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1