Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

it will be funny if they run trump again. im not sure why republicans are interested in defending the dumb S#/÷ he twits or truths. watching leftists hang on and get appalled by his every word and rep constantly having to defend it hasnt seemed to get exhausting to either after all this time.

trump if your reading this and i know you are. you love attention and billstime has no other purpose then to shower you with it. please back a candidate and step aside. if he wins i promise you can have that sweet glory. the country severely needs to focus on real issues after biden is finished destroying it. there isnt time for all this nonsense at this point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Okay so where exactly is the threat in that statement ? Saying that that was a threat would be the same as if i told you Billstime you need to change your political beliefs before its to late . 

Did i just threaten you ? Hell  No it's just the same BS that those folks have been doing for the last 5 plus year they want to spread that crap type hate for him in any way they can so they grab some stupid A** sentence like that & make S**T up by putting some ignorant opinionated statement like that that he threatened them WTF !! 

For god sake stop spreading this kind of BS would you please !!

If he came out and said something like they need to get their stuff together or i will have them beat up or worse yet killed then that would be a threat the it's totally absurd that this ignorant brands statement has any substance to it and just shows how much of a dum ass she truly is - OMG did i just threaten her because i called her a dum ass ??? 

As far as the Kanye thing put the entirety of the statement down so we can make our own opinion on what he said not just the snippet that you would like to blow out of proportion to try to make those that didn't here the entirety of it to change their opinion but at least you being true to form through out the post .

Still Waiting for the common sense explanation to where the threat is BT ...

Edited by T master

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

ETTD - all in an attempt to further destabilize the United States

can you do us a favor billstime and get a message to your lincoln project buddies to perform their schtick elsewhere. people have to use that bridge to get to work. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

If this doesn’t prove to you that they are just told what to think and don’t even bother reading what it is they’re posting/looking into it further, nothing else will.  

Really?

Why is this even a topic?

Can you please tell us why there is so much antisemitism in the system?

Which PARTY is making headlines?

Idiots 

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

it will be funny if they run trump again. im not sure why republicans are interested in defending the dumb S#/÷ he twits or truths. watching leftists hang on and get appalled by his every word and rep constantly having to defend it hasnt seemed to get exhausting to either after all this time.

trump if your reading this and i know you are. you love attention and billstime has no other purpose then to shower you with it. please back a candidate and step aside. if he wins i promise you can have that sweet glory. the country severely needs to focus on real issues after biden is finished destroying it. there isnt time for all this nonsense at this point.

I agree.  He’s going to eff this up for Republicans in ‘24 and the braindead one is going to win re-election.

• Thank you (+1) 1