Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Great question.  Maybe you should ask your Palestinian loving Jewish hating liberal friends. 

You sure you really want to go there?

No - no - that’s not it JimCrow - just look at your guy warning Jews they are not donating enough to his grift.

Idiots 

100%

ps: you try so hard - like the rest of the cult - and fall flat on your wind burn face.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3654510-house-democrat-slams-tlaib-for-antisemitic-remarks-on-israel/

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) on Wednesday slammed Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) for claiming that individuals cannot be considered progressive if they support Israel.

Blue on blue crime. Hate to see it but good on DWS for calling out the hate. She’s got her work cut out for her. No shortage of antisemitism amongst the dems. 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - no - that’s not it JimCrow - just look at your guy warning Jews they are not donating enough to his grift.

Idiots 

100%

ps: you try so hard - like the rest of the cult - and fall flat on your wind burn face.

One person. Crazy Donald  Cool story bro. You’re ***** whacked obsession is really really sad.  

Which has a better ring?  Hitler/Trump 2024 or Trump/Hitler 2024. Hmmm….maybe I should start a poll.  🤔

Carry on whackadoodle…

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

One person. Crazy Donald  Cool story bro. You’re ***** whacked obsession is really really sad.  

Which has a better ring?  Hitler/Trump 2024 or Trump/Hitler 2024. Hmmm….maybe I should start a poll.  🤔

Carry on whackadoodle…

ah yes Jim - we should just sweep this under the rug like everything else the cult pretends doesn’t exist - that way - you always WIN - lmao

idiots 

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

ah yes Jim - we should just sweep this under the rug like everything else the cult pretends doesn’t exist - that way - you always WIN - lmao

idiots 

I know this is horrible!!  He should be arrested or something!  Maybe he should be impeached?   Wait no...can't do that.  

Hmmmmm cabinet members...cabinet members?  Goebbels?  Goering?  Himmler?  Hess?  Let's get the band back together!!  

Carry on indignant boy. 

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

idiots 

Only a jack ass would blow a non threat into something that it isn't to keep the bias hatred going i asked for a explanation of exactly in a common sense answer where the threat is in another reply to which you avoided so i take as usual you have no common sense ----- reply with any true substance .

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.013a029cb249c211b4f5701a3c6b22d9.jpeg

At least this is a new picture !!

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If you've been paying attention I've been calling Billy Boy psychotic for quite some time.  

I have read some of your reply's & i must admit they are very good & i applaud you sir i was just looking for a little clarity . Please keep up the good work !!

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

For the life of me I cannot figure out why these ‘idiots’ won’t just shut up and conform already! It’d sure make the fundamental transformation of the country a whole lot easier. 

Look in the mirror - you can’t stand the term gay MARRIAGE.

Idiots