Week 8: SNF Packers at Bills (-10.5) 10/30 8:20pm

Process

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Nobody will miss me coming here which is fine. I’m not welcome here by any means.

Dude, come on man.....see this is the type of stuff I was talking about earlier....this is just 1 of those post that you have said so many times in the past. When someone post something you don't like then you often say the same, "this is last time ppl will see you here", also with the ol, "nobody here likes me and I won't be missed anyways"....

It really is a bit childish and attention seeking and you have continued this for years. Not insulting you here but seems you need to maybe grow up just a bit. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

After Sunday you guys won’t see me here anymore. It’s supposed to be 60 degrees anyway so no football watching for me on Sunday. 

Ice, I'm going to shoot straight with you for a moment. Please understand that this does not come from a place of malicious intent or with the slightest intent to be rude.

It's not that you aren't wanted here. From near as I can tell you seem to mean the best. But it's hard for a fanbase that missed the playoffs for almost 2 straight decades to feel much sympathy for a fan from a team that has been in the thick of things for 30 years because of the Favre and Rodgers factor. Heck, before them you guys even had The Magic Man Don Majkowski who was no slouch and better than most of the guys we had under center since Jim Kelly. Many of us watched every week. Year in and year out with no hope of a Super Bowl. Best hope we had was lightning in a bottle and a one and done playoff run. But we watched. We showed up be it a blizzard or 75 and sunny. So, and again I mean you no ill will when I say this...to see a fan of another team bypass watching their team play a game that could very well determine the rest of their season...after 7 weeks...actually forget that. Y'all started 3-1. So after 3 bad weeks to skip watching a game...that's just something that most here cannot relate to. 

That's some A+, top of the charts fair weather fanning on an astronomical level. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.