Week 8: SNF Packers at Bills (-10.5) 10/30 8:20pm

Process

34 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It’s definitely true. If we played NE in the Super Bowl Bills fans would hope for a tie or root for the Pats cause you want to see a divisional rival win the SB. Nobody really likes the Packers outside of Green Bay.

I don’t know what goes on with fans in other divisions but Bills fans never root for other divisional rivalries to have any success, especially not Bills fans rooting for Patriots in the super bowl against anyone. The Packers are actually a team that Bills fans are pretty neutral on or even root for in a lot of cases. Easy to root for NFC teams when they are not direct rivals. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

I don’t know what goes on with fans in other divisions but Bills fans never root for other divisional rivalries to have any success, especially not Bills fans rooting for Patriots in the super bowl against anyone. The Packers are actually a team that Bills fans are pretty neutral on or even root for in a lot of cases. Easy to root for NFC teams when they are not direct rivals. 

Lol he clearly knows this and just seeing how many responses he can get. A very unhealthy need for attention 

15 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

This thread needs to get back to football. Let’s discuss the upcoming game not why people may or may not like this Ice person. 

Should be perfect football weather Sunday night. Red hot Bills offense facing off the Packers at home. We have almost everyone healthy coming off the bye. Packers have been in a big slump and have a lot of injuries. A lot are predicting a Bills blow out but don’t think the Packers will just roll over and die without a good fight. I expect something like a 31-17 Bills win but won’t open up until we get to the 4th quarter.

• Like (+1) 1

I want the Bills to push the gas all the way down on the Packers.

This media still doesn’t respect the Bills.

Picking them as the upset of the week.

I hope McDermott takes this message to his team, that teams are waiting for them to falter like last year after Kansas City.

If they get up big this week, I want to see them go for 50+ and try to demoralize the Packers.

Sorry it’s them, but this city has suffered for too long to have pity, it’s our time, and absolute destruction is in order. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Flucod said:

I don't like Rodgers because he seems like a strung out crack addict. But if they were playing any AFC East team in the Sb I would become a fan for that day!

I’ve like Rodgers for most of his career. He’s been in the spotlight more recently for some more controversial statements but I’ve never paid much attention to any of that stuff. But I will say, in his more recent press conferences, he looks more guilty of stealing catalytic converters from parked cars than reading complexed defenses. 

Edited by rusty shackleford
  • Haha (+1) 4

5 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If you read the thread I started you will see how disliked I am here.

Looks like the Rodgers drama queen act is rubbing off on you. You and Zerovoltz (Chiefs) are respectful fans who are welcome here. 

Get over yourself and keep coming back.

Full disclosure - Packers were my second favorite team till Rodgers became a nut case. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Flucod said:

I don't like Rodgers because he seems like a strung out crack addict. But if they were playing any AFC East team in the Sb I would become a fan for that day!

Please don't call Rodgers a drug addict.  He assures us that ayahuasca is NOT a drug because it's plant based.  Therefore any resemblance between Rodgers and a strung out crack addict is hypothetical.

2 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I hope McDermott takes this message to his team, that teams are waiting for them to falter like last year after Kansas City.

If they get up big this week, I want to see them go for 50+ and try to demoralize the Packers.

Sorry it’s them, but this city has suffered for too long to have pity, it’s our time, and absolute destruction is in order. 

Who is picking us as the "upset of the week"?  Not doubting you just haven't seen

Edited by Beck Water

Does anyone remember the game from 2010 @ green bay we lost like 34-10 and every time Rogers came under center he was smirking and laughing at our defense cause he knew he was having his way with us…. I’ll never forget that and it was then I’ve hated him ever since… Hopefully Sunday night we’ll wipe that smirk right off his face…. Go Bills 

Edited by Bimmer323i
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Who is? On NFLPickWatch, which congregates picks from across all sites, the Bills are tied for the biggest favorite of the week(with Dallas) at 97% of the people picking them.

Sounds like a healthy dose of respect and certainly doesn't play into the "media doesn't respect us" angle Bills fans desperately try to cling to for some reason. I know it's hard to let go of after all these years but that hasn't been true in over 2 years now. 

Just like Frozen:

I'm never going back, the past is in the past!!

Let it go! Let it goooo! 

When the Bills rise like the break of dawn...

Let it go! Let it goooooo!!

The Bills drought is gone...

https://youtu.be/YVVTZgwYwVo?t=174

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Learned about the rule that only the player who fumbled can advance the ball inside of 2 minutes and the ball is dead where it is recovered by any other member of the offense otherwise. This was in response to ensure something like the "Holy Roller" could never happen again where the Raiders looked like they intentionally fumbled the ball forward into the end zone to win it.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.